What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Seriously good game today .. I'm not heavily into the NHL but the relos in Vancouver have seen to it that I'm a Canucks fan. First started keeping an eye on them in 2008.

1-0 up is very handy.
2-0 is even better.

3-2 win, in OT.

So they have won both home games, the test comes now @ Boston.

Geez I want to be in Vancouver if they win, the joint will go off!!!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Well Nucks won game 5 on a 1-0 score line, so all they need to do is finish game 6 and they shall be champs. Can the Bruins make a come back to force game 7? Hmm...

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
For the sport its great it is going to very end, to be decided in a game 7 but my god the Canucks what are they doing? They get teams down and out and someone let them back in. Probably something they can fix for next season

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Cant win away from home it seems.

Won 1-0, 3-2, 1-0 at home
Lost 8-1, 4-0, 5-2 away.

Lucky for them the last game is at home.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
They were the highest ranked team in the finals.

But it ain't helping, the choke is on, Briuns 3-0 up with one period to play.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
CHOKE.

The nucks best team all year.

But congrats to the Boston boys, outplayed them when it mattered. Original six always tough to beat.

Patorick

Staff member
article-0-0C95F03600000578-926_634x684.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol

Vancouver roits over loss, but obviously one bloke in Vancouver travelled from Boston

902808-kissing-couple.jpg

Quality effort

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Hahaha!!! No comment.

Typical Canucks losing it after starting so well. Well they say you got to lose one win it so who knows ow much this will spur them on come the next season.