What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice dive, Hayne

Y2Eel

First Grade
Could have been a good idea too bad NSW couldnt cross the QLD line in the 2nd half...

philstorm

Juniors
Given the spectacular form he showed tonight, young Jarryd has been chosen to join Chantelle Newberry on the Australian Womens Diving team for Beijing.

Best of luck, Jarryd.

Y2Eel

First Grade
philstorm said:
Given the spectacular form he showed tonight, young Jarryd has been chosen to join Chantelle Newberry on the Australian Womens Diving team for Beijing.

Best of luck, Jarryd.

Might have a chance at winning something :sarcasm:

Dutchy

Immortal
As much as I dislike Hayne. I honestly believe it wasnt a dive. Closed fist, swinging arm, both running at pace. Try copping one of them.

CharlieF

Juniors
scottyj said:
As much as I dislike Hayne. I honestly believe it wasnt a dive. Closed fist, swinging arm, both running at pace. Try copping one of them.

You kidding right??????

Bazal

Post Whore
CharlieF said:
You kidding right??????

No, but you are...kid already had the beginnings of a shiner when he got up, you try copping one of those...the issue was it got him right on the eye, and that's a pretty nasty feeling

Dutchy

Immortal
CharlieF said:
You kidding right??????

your obviously a little mommas boy that has been spoon fed up until you were 21.

Have you ever copped a punch? Let alone one as hard as Hayne copped?

Mr Saab

Referee
On the eye? Watch it again.
It was on the cheek....and the way he went down and stayed down was like he was hit by a Mike Tyson right cross.
Someone who should have stayed down was White who was hammered by TC.
Full credit to him for getting up

Latest posts