What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NICKO HYNES

redv13

Bench
Hynes at 600k. To be honest I’m not overly fussed that we missed out. I’d suggest that everyone keep their powder dry and judge him OUTSIDE OF THE STORM SYSTEM when he’s running the side without all the trimmings such as Bellamy, Munster, Hughes, Smith, Papa, Grant etc etc

So where does that leave Kennedy at the Sharks then...?

He’s really impressed me in the two games I’ve seen him play this year... against us.

Maybe something there for us??

I like what I’ve seen. Solid at the back under the high ball and in defence (which we lack in spades) and good pace..

So where does that leave Kennedy at the Sharks then...?

He’s really impressed me in the two games I’ve seen him play this year... against us.

Maybe something there for us??

I like what I’ve seen. Solid at the back under the high ball and in defence (which we lack in spades) and good pace..
Hynes has signed on to play the position he has played most of his life, 5/8. Bubba only re-signed with us for 2 more years the other day.

Crush

Coach
Hynes at 600k. To be honest I’m not overly fussed that we missed out. I’d suggest that everyone keep their powder dry and judge him OUTSIDE OF THE STORM SYSTEM when he’s running the side without all the trimmings such as Bellamy, Munster, Hughes, Smith, Papa, Grant etc etc
Sharks are doing everything a little better than us. We tried to sign Fitzy and he said no. Sharks got him. Our captain and best player last year has signed with them. There are also still talks that Bellamy will take over as coaching GM role in 2023 when their brand new renovated stadium will be ready.
They are building, I really hope we are too. Wouldn’t it be a great grand final, Dragons vs Sharks one day!

Crush

Coach
St George Illawarra taking on Perth..

At least we’d have most of the east coast backing us to win..
Not sure about that, we don’t seem to be all that popular of late, wait until JDB runs out for the next couple of months “BOOO!!!!” You know it’s coming.

Eion

First Grade
Sharks are doing everything a little better than us. We tried to sign Fitzy and he said no. Sharks got him. Our captain and best player last year has signed with them. There are also still talks that Bellamy will take over as coaching GM role in 2023 when their brand new renovated stadium will be ready.
They are building, I really hope we are too. Wouldn’t it be a great grand final, Dragons vs Sharks one day!
Point of order Crush, sadly there is no renovated stadium yet. The current works are the leagues club and surrounding, not an improved stadium.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Not sure about that, we don’t seem to be all that popular of late, wait until JDB runs out for the next couple of months “BOOO!!!!” You know it’s coming.
They’re not yelling at JDB..

They’re calling out support for his back row understudy Billy..
tenor.gif

Crush

Coach
Point of order Crush, sadly there is no renovated stadium yet. The current works are the leagues club and surrounding, not an improved stadium.
OK, well shiny new leagues club attached to the stadium. It’ll be a better experience and bring in more crowds.

boardlumps62

Juniors
im telling you - all roads leading to Milford for 5/8...Hunt/Milford combo resurrected again by Hook...theres a method to Hooks recruiting and familiarity of the player is the common ingredient...almost recruiting to avoid a future dressing room revolt!.
Some could say 'a method to his madness' but that will be become clear after his next recruit.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Does anyone know if Sloan is the potential future fullback why is he playing wing in reserve grade?
I reckon Sloan would get bagged on here just like Ramsey does in FG. I couldn’t really see him having much impact trucking it out of our end all game. People would know more than me but from what I’ve seen he would look really good on the end of a good backline as would Ramsey but he’s not ready to start winning man of the match awards every third game yet so therefore not ready to be a Dragons first grader.

Latest posts