What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NICKO HYNES

This.

Can see it now. Sharks building nicely, Dufty leaves and we end up with Milf.

Spine of Hunt / McCullough / Norman / Milf. You ripper.

Yuck. Reminds me of an old movie, sort of....

This-is-Spinal-Crap-2226413.png

possm

Coach
I

Ive seen Sloan play 6 though and he looked pretty slick. An option if they decide to turn Amone into a lock.
I think it likely that in 2022, it will be:

1. Sloan
2. Ramsey
3. Schiller or Max Feagai
4. Lomax
5. Ravalawa or Matt Feagai
6. Sullivan or Amone
7. Hunt
8. New prop
9. B Smith hopefully
10. Vaughan
11. T Sims
12. Bird
13. De Belin

14. Wishart
15. Molo
16. Lawrie
17. Fui or Ford or Burns

What a back row we will have. The halves combo will begin to blood Amone and Sullivan.

Dufty would be good at 14 if he was prepared to remain on the same coin as he is now however, I doubt he wants to do that and I also doubt that Griffin wants to keep him.

redv13

Bench
I think it likely that in 2022, it will be:

1. Sloan
2. Ramsey
3. Schiller or Max Feagai
4. Lomax
5. Ravalawa or Matt Feagai
6. Sullivan or Amone
7. Hunt
8. New prop
9. B Smith hopefully
10. Vaughan
11. T Sims
12. Bird
13. De Belin

14. Wishart
15. Molo
16. Lawrie
17. Fui or Ford or Burns

What a back row we will have. The halves combo will begin to blood Amone and Sullivan.

Dufty would be good at 14 if he was prepared to remain on the same coin as he is now however, I doubt he wants to do that and I also doubt that Griffin wants to keep him.
Smith is contracted to Melbourne for 2022 and we are zeeeeerrrrrroooooooo chance of signing him. I love your passion possm but it won’t happen

blacksafake

First Grade
Just got up off the floor after reading that comment, thanks for that. Needed a good laugh.
I’m glad you got a laugh out of it because you haven’t had much to laugh about for the last 12 months :grin::grin:.

Seriously though I don’t want Milf but compared to Norman at least he does more than run around in circles or hand the ball off to others.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Hynes at 600k. To be honest I’m not overly fussed that we missed out. I’d suggest that everyone keep their powder dry and judge him OUTSIDE OF THE STORM SYSTEM when he’s running the side without all the trimmings such as Bellamy, Munster, Hughes, Smith, Papa, Grant etc etc
So if Hynes is a risk at 600k.... are you happy to be paying Hunt 1.2 mill and Norman 900k?

BLM01

First Grade
So if Hynes is a risk at 600k.... are you happy to be paying Hunt 1.2 mill and Norman 900k?
Of course they have a wealth of experience and done it all before winning comps and that....
Whats money anyway when you got a truckload to give away..right, what cap

thebigredv

First Grade
I’m hearing you guys are showing some interest in Shaun Johnson.... Milf and Fergo. Someone needs to tell Millward it’s a young mans game.

It's groundhog day.

Why are all our marquee signings experienced has-been squad fillers?

If some of the depressing signings eventuate in this thread Griffin will end up with the same treatment as Morris.

I'm done with value buys and then trust in our juniors. Our juniors aren't ready today and these rumoured signings are in the twilight of their careers. It doesn't line up.

getsmarty

Immortal
It's groundhog day.

Why are all our marquee signings experienced has-been squad fillers?

If some of the depressing signings eventuate in this thread Griffin will end up with the same treatment as Morris.

I'm done with value buys and then trust in our juniors. Our juniors aren't ready today and these rumoured signings are in the twilight of their careers. It doesn't line up.

Molo isn't a squad filler... watch him very carefully...better than anyone in our current pack I.M.H.O....We are currently in for another Very handy player for 22...may or may not come off....

Our squad is decimated...we need to fill our top 30 for this year....Who is available for this year only that you suggest we sign?....

Beale is a squad filler...low dollars this year only...If they get Burgess will more than likely be the same...burns for blacker...Good business ...Tick....mcguire was also playing well before NRL rubbed him out...

Unlike the former regime, we no longer pay overs....

thebigredv

First Grade
Molo isn't a squad filler... watch him very carefully...better than anyone in our current pack I.M.H.O....We are currently in for another Very handy player for 22...may or may not come off....

Our squad is decimated...we need to fill our top 30 for this year....Who is available for this year only that you suggest we sign?....

Beale is a squad filler...low dollars this year only...If they get Burgess will more than likely be the same...burns for blacker...Good business ...Tick....mcguire was also playing well before NRL rubbed him out...

Unlike the former regime, we no longer pay overs....

I'm referring to next year. Agree regarding Molo but if we sign Milford or Johnson or Ferguson we are simply serving their needs and not ours.

We saw a heap of that under McGregor.

We can afford to fork out for an expensive back and another forward for next year.

redv13

Bench
I'm referring to next year. Agree regarding Molo but if we sign Milford or Johnson or Ferguson we are simply serving their needs and not ours.

We saw a heap of that under McGregor.

We can afford to fork out for an expensive back and another forward for next year.
How about we f**k Norman off and use the 800 and resign Dufty and bring in SJ.

thebigredv

First Grade
How about we f**k Norman off and use the 800 and resign Dufty and bring in SJ.

Wanted us to go all out for Staggs...would have revamped our side bit like Bird has but better.

Will see what Hook has planned. Because we don't know and we don't see I get concerned that he can't land big fish. It's one thing to say that's not his style but we need to land a big fish or two in my opinion. Look at what we've lost recently and are losing in Dufty.

Latest posts