What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nintendo WiiU... the next gen kiiiiinda starts soon...

Storm13

Juniors
AdolescentYawningAmericanrobin.gif

perverse

Referee
Only $13 for Super Mario Galaxy 2 in the Wii U eShop at the moment. Quite a steal if you've never played it.

Storm13

Juniors
How do the Wii games look on a big HD TV?

Looking forward to Metroid Trilogy but I'm still yet to play the first Galaxy game and still need to get a new motion controller.

Special K

Coach
I got splatoon and mario party on sunday. Mario Party is the same as always but the gf who hates video games likes it so I've been playing it a bit. Haven't given splatoon a real go but it reminds me a lot of sunset overdrive.

The Wii U is a great console. I'm only now starting to play it a year after I bought it. Really enjoying Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart. Best exclusives of any console.

Storm13

Juniors
Keep getting communication errors when trying to play online but single player is quite fun but makes me sad that Nintendo hasn't done a full fledged 3d platformer yet

DiegoNT

First Grade
I have a ps4 and im pretty dissapointing in it, while it's an amazing technology, the games just aren't that fun. I've recently downloaded a snes and nintendo 64 emulator on my phone and have found the old games on it are so much fun. No photo realistic graphics or long drawn out story, just simple fun game play that you only intend to play for 5 minutes but end up waisting hours . Is the wii u the console for me?

adamkungl

Immortal
I have a ps4 and im pretty dissapointing in it, while it's an amazing technology, the games just aren't that fun. I've recently downloaded a snes and nintendo 64 emulator on my phone and have found the old games on it are so much fun. No photo realistic graphics or long drawn out story, just simple fun game play that you only intend to play for 5 minutes but end up waisting hours . Is the wii u the console for me?

Yup.

It's the same old stuff a lot of time with Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong etc but at the moment im just not able to find time for a 100 hour open world RPG so this suits me just fine

so nintendo just told me that i am unable to play multiplayer on splatoon due to my router
apparently the telstra modem they used to use is no good for it
but it still works on mario kart wtf

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Picked up DK Tropical Freeze the other day but haven't touched it yet due to me deciding to replay fallout 3 with all the DLC's.

Will probably get to it in 100 or so hours (of fallout3 gameplay).

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
DK Tropical Freeze is pretty boring, if you've played DK Country Returns on Wii U it's pretty much the exact same game with a few different enemies and a few more characters.

I'm only in World 3 and I'm already bored out of my head. Should've bought Lego City Undercover. :(