What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No free to air coverage for one dayers

Eelectrica

Referee
Sorry I should have been clearer.

How do I cast the stream?
The way I did it was to use the Chrome web browser. Click the 3 vertical dots on the top right of the browser, in the menu that opens up, about half way down you'll see the cast button. Click that and assuming you have a Chromecast reciever, it'll appear as an option.

Not sure how else to explain it.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Anyone see the exchange between Glenn Mitchell and that Basil numpty? Basil is a ch7 employee and said ch7 don't have the rights as part of the deal... Far different to them Having and not showing it.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Foxtel's first tilt at cricket takes massive ratings hit

Cricket Australia's $1.2 billion move to Foxtel has, much like the Australian team's performance against South Africa, debuted with a whimper.

Sunday's coverage of the first One Day International (ODI) in Perth between Australia and South Africa on Foxtel's new Fox Cricket channel attracted an average audience of just 205,000 viewers across the five major cities.

To put that in perspective, Foxtel scored higher ratings in recent weeks with its coverage of Gold Coast Supercars (212,000 viewers) and an NRL test between Australia and Tonga (231,000 viewers).

The figures represent an almost fourfold drop when contrasted with last season's ODI in Perth between Australia and England on Nine – the fifth game in a series England had wrapped up early – which attracted an average audience of 956,000 viewers for the free-to-air network.

Yeah, who needs Warner and Smith when you can watch Australia get raped in its own backyard.

Everyone wants to see that especially merkins like harbhajan.

Wizardman

First Grade
People have excuses...but it is dumb to take odi's off fta. Fta coverage is essential for a sport like cricket, especially the situation we are in now.

Timbo

Staff member
Yeah, Smith and Warner played in 11 of those losses so it’s hardly a compelling argument.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
leave out the letter C and it would be more accurate, cant understand why people knock our high performance manager

Timbo

Staff member
I'll not hear a bad word against the terrifying prospect of Daniel Worrall and Joe Mennie with the new ball.

Latest posts