What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Graham, Carney also injured

webShark

-6 carney got in dreamteam... dropped 36K

if he isnt going to play f**king dont name him

Gall no chance.
Carney 50%
Smith 70%

Pom and Wade out. Not even thought about those catching flu.

I expect at least 2 changes and it won't be pretty. Must name Gall and TC to sell tickets. Who thinks we have a chance without Pom,Wade,Gall and Carney. Also assume Jez will play which is not certain.

If Frizz and Toops replace Gall and Jez I doubt it would be worth taping on Fox IQ. Then there is the Todd situation. We are hardly deadly with him. Like the Chad but can't see him and Robbo steering us to 20+ points. Would be better playing the Dogs than losing points to the potential spooners at home.

Change of subject. Has Michael Gordon been named for any Pennies team? Must have been a beat up about him being fit.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Guys does anyone know how Gibbs shoulder is? I only listened to the first half on the radio this week and they said he popped it out... can't be good.

Windy70

Juniors
Jez tweeted he is in

Lone scout said gal likely starter

Carney will play

We have been swimming in porridge the last few. Glad to see Jezz back. I just hope we are not jumping the gun on Gal and Carney and placing us in a vulnerable/fragile situation come finals time.

We can handle a loss here and move on. Don't get desperate Flanno.

We have been swimming in porridge the last few. Glad to see Jezz back. I just hope we are not jumping the gun on Gal and Carney and placing us in a vulnerable/fragile situation come finals time.

We can handle a loss here and move on. Don't get desperate Flanno.

Exactly - dont get desperate, back up players should be getting game time, especially against lesser teams, it will do them good in preparation for the semis.

Tyko7

Juniors
Carney and Gal both ruled out officially.

I give Gallen half a chance to play though,

Townsend in for Carney.

origin can go f**k itself, shorten the season and play the rep stuff at the end

how are we as fans expected to cop our best and most influential player potentially not making it back for the rest of the season because he busted a gasket playing origin? what a joke

gal also needs to realise that he is no longer an 80 minute gladiator and that he has to take a more sustainable approach if he wants to see out his contract with minimal injury, he needs to go to prop and he needs to play less minutes, we have a team capable of supporting him now. less is more in this case gal! rather have you on the field than not!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
If the Titans can come from last to finish in the finals, anything is possible in this comp.
We are going no worse than the Storm.

Latest posts