What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Graham, Carney also injured

Since 73

First Grade
Joseph Paulo, ken Sio, Cheyse Blair, Matt Ryan, Josh Mansour, Josh Reynolds. All Rookies with similar amounts of NRL games. The Parra mob have about 4 wins to their names. All are outstanding players. Luke Kelly had 3 NRL games before being purchased mid season to be starting 5/8. We probably should have bought Kelly & let Parra have Chad.
At least with them having Kelly, Sticky wont pursue Todd.
Those guys aren't under any scrutiny on here, which is the judgement I'm talking about.

I couldn't half a rat's arse about them other dudes. Wouldn't know them if they knocked on the door. Only time I'll watch the eels is if they play us.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Those guys aren't under any scrutiny on here, which is the judgement I'm talking about.

I couldn't half a rat's arse about them other dudes. Wouldn't know them if they knocked on the door. Only time I'll watch the eels is if they play us.

I'll save you the time then.
Chad is about a year behind Kelly in terms of development. If Chad keeps progressing, then his time will come, at either our club or anothers. But Chad doesnt have the speed of Kelly, but Kelly probably doesnt have the defense of Chad.
The others have jumped out of the box & are flyers. You cant say that about Chad. But in the end, that will probably be a good thing for chad, t owork on essential parts of his game, without the pressure.

Can we keep Parramatta rubbish out of this thread?

FFS put all the overated Ricky Stuart hype in one thread like what has happened with all the political postings in the Qantas thread.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I'll save you the time then.
Chad is about a year behind Kelly in terms of development. If Chad keeps progressing, then his time will come, at either our club or anothers. But Chad doesnt have the speed of Kelly, but Kelly probably doesnt have the defense of Chad.
The others have jumped out of the box & are flyers. You cant say that about Chad. But in the end, that will probably be a good thing for chad, t owork on essential parts of his game, without the pressure.

And u base this opinion on what?

Would it even total 15 nrl games between the 2?

Comedy hour

Forwards will be

8. Ross
9. Degois
10. Fifita
11. Topou
12. Bakuya
13. Smith

14. Frizzell
15. Green
16. Tafua
17. Morris

Halves chad and Robson

Backs wright, leutelle, best, hotdogs, Williams?

Geez