What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Graham, Carney also injured

Card Shark

Immortal
No other team is as badly injured as us right now.

Farkin typical

Yes we are copping some injuries but they aren't long term.

Somehow we have to limp into the top 8 (hopefully top 6), & then we should be a bit fresher.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I really beg to differ. All our injured players will be back in the next few weeks. Keep the faith!

What are you on about? Half the injured players haven't even had a break yet. The entire front row are carrying injuries that could use a rest. Boogs is carrying. Pomeroy is another who needs time off.

The side is well busted.

Ausguy

Coach
Exactly.

Some teams might have more injuries in total but not more injuries to key players.

Arguably our top 4 are carrying.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Good time to bringsomeenergy into the team. I think Leutele needs another run. Heaps of enrgy. Toops is going great as is the Frizz. I would bring taga up again & play him wide runner on Bakuyas side of the field.
I'd also give Licha a shot start Moz & give degois a few weeks off.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Good time to bringsomeenergy into the team. I think Leutele needs another run. Heaps of enrgy. Toops is going great as is the Frizz. I would bring taga up again & play him wide runner on Bakuyas side of the field.
I'd also give Licha a shot start Moz & give degois a few weeks off.

So true. We have gone downhill since Chad last played.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Chad is a back up half. If Carney is injured & out then its between Moz & Chad to take his position. Moz adds more experience IMO & Chad hasnt been setting the world on fire in Reggies where you would think listening to his fan club on here, he would be destroying teams, like Carney would if he was playing reggies.
I still think Carney will play however.

carinashark

First Grade
Im ok with Chad, he needs another run. If we cannot win this then lets play a few more from the cup and 20's ( if we can) for the experience. Then win every game from then on in!!!!!!!!

Poss

Juniors
Flan said t the press conference after the Raiders game that he was looking forward to naming Gallen and Smith for this weeks game

PR_SHARK

Juniors
Really, could Chad do any worse than Robson? I would like to Chad been given a go (if he doesn't have an injury) he played well the 2 times during origin

shaggs

Coach
This.

Could any of the changes suggested actually be worse than what we are dishing up.

If u are happy with one out runs followed by a cross field run with inside ball then a kick straight to the fullback, that's great. Myself, I would like to see us score than 2 tries a game.

What do we have to lose?? We are already sliding. Changes might speed this up or it might stop it.

cb4

First Grade
I'm told Jez will play this week. Gallen wont be back for a while.

Wade could be more than a week.

shaggs

Coach
He shouldn't have played on the weekend. Have the week off, re assess with a needle the week after and maybe sit that out too.

He is pretty tough. Needs chads chest guard.

webShark

Carney will play.

Is that good or bad if he is unfit? Bad if unfit IMO.No matter what position we come we need a fully fit full strength roster to progress from week 1. Origin has backfired for us. As we are so uncompetitive Gall busted a gut for the Blues which has now cost us. His replacement Wade busted a gut in his absence and now out. TC hardly had a good game since selected for Origin. I was bagging the crap out of Soward this time last year now look at TC. Needs a spell.

Latest posts