What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No one gave us a chance

Cooper-Man

Bench
Thats right. Everyone tipped against us and said we would lose. they said it was impossible and we cant match it with their stars. They said the Falou would damage us.

f**k EM ALL.

St George till we die.

Yeah baby.:D

Steel Dragon

Bench
I believe on SMH.com.au aka League HQ there was one 'expert' tipster that picked Dragons - some woman (not that being a woman makes a difference)

But god bless her - she's one up on the rest of the jerks!

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Everyone i talked to had tipped Brisbane but i stuck with the boys and the roof at Mounties erupted when Dell went over.

Go the sainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttsss.

Kiki

First Grade
victory is sweet.

my entire family tipped the broncs and i tipped the dragons. I KNEW IT.

elektro

Juniors
Everyone i talked to had tipped Brisbane but i stuck with the boys and the roof at Mounties erupted when Dell went over.

Go the sainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttsss.

All my mates were talking it up how dragons were gonna get smashed..
What a great performance by the boys tonight
How good was it when Dell went over, dad and i jumped out of our seats :p

AJ_82

Juniors
f**k it was great being there! Particularly where the Broncos fans started leaving the ground with 10 minutes ago!

Gave it big time to the no-knowledge of the game broncos supporters sitting behind us! f**k no voice left but loved it, especially the lap of Suncorp with the Army!

Kiki

First Grade
oh man im so going up to suncorp for this game next yr.

Nevan ME EITHER!! i can't do it.

yes steeldragon! i was doing the I TOLD U SO dance all nite. dads a dragons fan but he tipped the broncos coz he reckons our attack was lacking.

i love being right.

Kiki

First Grade
All my mates were talking it up how dragons were gonna get smashed..
What a great performance by the boys tonight
How good was it when Dell went over, dad and i jumped out of our seats :p

i jumped out of my seat too!! and screamed like a banshee. my dogs were terrified :lol:

Steel Dragon

Bench
I scared the sh!t outta my housemate when Scott made the break down the sideline and passed to Soward.

I need to lean some self restraint...

Nevan_

First Grade
I scared the sh!t outta my housemate when Scott made the break down the sideline and passed to Soward.

I need to lean some self restraint...

Thats nothing, every break we made, i jumped up screaming run you beautiful motherf**ker! :lol::lol:

Kiki

First Grade
naaaah stuff self restraint. being a footy fan is all about emotion.

Kiki

First Grade
Thats nothing, every break we made, i jumped up screaming run you beautiful motherf**ker! :lol::lol:

bahahaha. i swear alot during footy. i did alot of SUCK IT BRISBAAAANE and giving the finger to the tv. mature.

and coz im a girl i constantly yell things like HI BEAU! I LOVE YOU! GO BABY!

Last edited:

abin

Juniors
That joy is a wicked bit of rocket fuel to tide us thru the tuff stuff. Feed that fire I say!

A special one right out of me memory box - watchin Saints at Canberra coupla years back (you dont go there to watch em win) and Master Barrett made a line break. My wife, who is a very indifferent follower of league, stands on her chair screamin at Trent to keep on keepin on, sits back down after the inevitable fumble, reads a book for the rest of the match and denies her moment of madness ever after. So.....

"Don't blame it on the sunshine. Don't blame it on the moonlight. Don't blame it on the good times. Blame it on the Dragons"

love my saints

Juniors
saints on top of the table = me on top of the world.....

a message to Mark "MG" Geyer..... Drop SOWARD?????? eat sh#t and choke you @###@@@*%*@#@*#*+==+.....

oh when the saints, oh when the saints go marching innnnnn

2009.... YEAR OF THE DRAGONS

Latest posts