What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No one wants to come to Parra?

stuke

Bench
Dave Taylor is the type of signing that a team with a solid player base has the luxury of making. We couldn't seriously look at him as he would chew far to much salary cap with only potentail to show for it. Souths have the luxury of guys like Asotasi, Crocker and some pretty solid back ups that they can afford to take apunt. if it comes off, great....if it doesn't they should be able to get through.

we need guys who are ready to play big minutes for us, make a positive impact on the team and have a proven track record. Taylor would have been too much of a punt for us at the moment.

murraymob

Coach
Murray Mob - Wouldn't it be good if we could keep our Juniors?? eg. Tony Williams

manly paid overs for him.Has been a good signing for them so far.It would be nice to keep all juniors but the cap stops that.At penrith we have several juniors on contract that may never hit first grade .But dont sign them you lose them

KMP08

Juniors
Murray Mob - Wouldn't it be good if we could keep our Juniors?? eg. Tony Williams

I think we have done a pretty good job keeping as many juniors as we have. Look at this weeks team, only Moi Moi, Lowrie & Galuvao didn't come through the system. Impossible to keep them all.

TheParraboy

Staff member
we should go for Omeley

Roosters can pay the majority of his salary for this year and next

MrT

Juniors
Our biggest mistake would be to PANIC!!!!!!!!!!
Like Hagan did and give Finch a 3 year $1m contract and re-sign some below average forwards.

If we can sign a Tom Learoyd - Lahrs and a decent prop, I would be more than happy for 2010

In 2011 their are a lot of quality players off contract, from our club and others. This is when we'll be able to make our best move

butch82

Juniors
where does it say that taylor has signed with the rabbits ?
cant find it anywhere .

sorry guys found it on www.nrl.com.
hasnt been confirmed yet.

Last edited:

slippy

Juniors
I only would wanna see Taylor at Parra if Tahu was sitting him on his ass again.

Lets get Tahu.

Dave Q

Coach
Jealousy is a curse lads.

Taylor makes fui look like a midget with a sore ankle and his stats are better too...

butch82

Juniors
I only would wanna see Taylor at Parra if Tahu was sitting him on his ass again.

Lets get Tahu.

that was an awesome hit by tahu.
i think even pj marsh smashed him big time..
there is videos of both these hits on youtube but cant find them...

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Our biggest mistake would be to PANIC!!!!!!!!!!
Like Hagan did and give Finch a 3 year $1m contract and re-sign some below average forwards.

Considering the lack of 1st grade halfbacks going around, the general concensus at the time was to sign him up on a long tern deal.

Latest posts