What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no to hagan!!!!!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Knight82 said:
Apparently Tony Kemp is also a name doing the rounds.

He'd bring a rare brand of proffesionilism to the club.

Rare being a very good word. I'm sure he'd love to return "home".....

eelavation said:
you don't need to live in sydney! as long as your a member for 3 years you can vote, btw Pricey was a a board member for 5 mintues and didn't even live in sydney!

Will we see you at the Meeting this year Eela ???

The Engineers Room

First Grade
So now the possibles are:

Chris Anderson
Daniel Anderson
Michael Hagan
Jason Taylor
Peter Sharp
Ian Milward
Brian Noble
Tim Sheens
Tony Kemp
Peter Sterling
Who else?

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Ref in Seat 196 said:
So now the possibles are:

Chris Anderson
Daniel Anderson
Michael Hagan
Jason Taylor
Peter Sharp
Ian Milward
Brian Noble
Tim Sheens
Tony Kemp
Peter Sterling
Who else?

Brett Kenny!!....oh! hold on...:eek: :lol:

number8

Juniors
eelavation said:
is that a gee up???

the extent of Smith's contract. I don't know for sure, but I assume there's a few people that would of done things a little differently in hindsight.

Why a gee up? There is an even share of support from many that have seen the last 10 years as a success. I would be happy for him to stay on longer.

I know I'm not the only one that would like him to stay for as long as he feels he has somthing to offer either.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Michael Hagan has done little as a coach really. SOO failure and with Newcastle its been Johns' freakishness rather than Hagan's coaching ability. He's a far worse coach than Smith, that's for sure.

Knightmare

Coach
Hagan has a good rappore with the players, and I can't see Smith leading the Eels to Grand Final glory next year. Parramatta could do alot worse than add Michael hagan to their payroll.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Knightmare said:
Hagan has a good rappore with the players, and I can't see Smith leading the Eels to Grand Final glory next year. Parramatta could do alot worse than add Michael hagan to their payroll.

are you hoping that he stays at Newcastle?

bradeel

Juniors
good call. The smart-ar*e trolls that come here and try to make out that we're a pack of idiots may as well present the full story.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
lol at the trolls, even they didn't think it could've gotten this bad this quickly, god love em!

Stagger eel

Staff member
hey..as i said in another thread I didn't have a problem with him being here and I had absolutely no idea how we'd go with him at the helm, I was only happy that it wasn't Brian in charge. FFS!! even the newcastle fans were chest beating early last year about how they'd make the 8 and dominate the comp and they ended up having a year of turmoil, apparently they're allowed to have a bad season

strider

Post Whore
i'm disappointed as all hell I can't find any posts of mine in these threads :(

I think my initial reaction was - oh crap another "nice" coach, too much like smithy .... but I was happy to support him .... and then I think he really made me eat my words/thoughts towards the end of last yr ..... but my thoughts r back - its a re-occurring nightmare :crazy: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
tbh i think Hagan would make a fine assistant coach, just lacks leadership qualities to be a good fg coach.

Latest posts