What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NO to Mason!!!

Seth Gecko said:
Oh come the f**k on. Take him.

The Roosters are the most vacuous, soulless and mercenary team in the NRL..... and thats a big call from a Manly supporter. Take him and watch him get your club back in the game. All good. Dont become the departure lounge again. He's perfect for you.
Its footy.

the pot calling the kettle black

Sugar

Bench
RWB said:
I will save all the torture, It's just Russell Crowe spanking his batty boy PHAC with one of their many spoons.
A disgruntled chook will always be welcome in Redfern.
We wont discriminate, once you don the red & green your life will change for the better;-)

Wobbygong

First Grade
He is a rooster for sure, it's a done deal. The bloke wants to play for your club and Freddy wants him.

Gee_Up

Juniors
Gould and Freddy want him- I reckon Politis thinks Mason is a nob and needed to be convinced by the other two.. Politis should make a stand at his club and not sign this dim wit..

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
These two sabre swallowers in Eggg & Monk are prime reasons why I rarely post on this site.

What complete & utter fuctards!

Choppies

Coach
Big Poppa Pump said:
These two sabre swallowers in Eggg & Monk are prime reasons why I rarely post on this site.

Ditto. Plus the fact it's infested with obsessed Rabbitohs fans.
They don't want players that can win us matches. They want to wait for Shillington to show his 'potential' rather than get a proven player like Mason. Im sure they said the same about Ogre as well.

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Choppies said:
They don't want players that can win us matches. They want to wait for Shillington to show his 'potential' rather than get a proven player like Mason. Im sure they said the same about Ogre as well.

Correct weight.

ozzie

Bench
EGGG said:
I would hate to see a person of this character at this club and I will never go to another home game as long as he is a rooster.

Why are we sourcing our players from the bulldogs? Call me stubborn but I would play with a team of local juniors and lose with dignity rather than win with the likes of Mason and his like.

People like Mason are not what this club is about.

don't let the door hit you in the back as you leave - because if you are so pretentious to believe a player is above a club then don't bother going to games. I am sure that there will be 10 going to the game for your one to see the rebel rouser Mason in action.

The management is there to keep him in line - and I don't think Canterbury's management has ever recovered from Coughs..sputters.

ozzie

Bench
Seth Gecko said:
Oh come the f**k on. Take him.

The Roosters are the most vacuous, soulless and mercenary team in the NRL..... and thats a big call from a Manly supporter. Take him and watch him get your club back in the game. All good. Dont become the departure lounge again. He's perfect for you.
Its footy.

do you follow Manly - rrriggght - talk about a souless team - the rapists of the competition in the past and still. Parra just love you guys over the backward ways you got a certain centre. Let's talk about Manly raping Souths and Easts because they had the money and Souths didn't. Is good to see them struggling and been threatening to go to the Central Coast - let's face it no one would miss them and the NRL wouldn't have to hand their supporters a compass to try and find a ground outside Brooky (the pits)

Gee_Up

Juniors
Choppies said:

I wouldn't call myself obsessed- it's your attitude of win now think later that had Rugby League going backwards against the ever increasing AFL and Soccer support. The game starts at grass roots and YOUR side isn't funding their own junior talent. It's every clubs responsibility to do so. Of course the day Uncle Nick walks away your team will become like my beloved South Sydney pre- HaC/Crowe, a basketcase.

Mason is talented no doubt, I've stated I rate him as one of the best backrowers in the game. Hopefully Freddy doesn't make the same mistake the 'Dogs did and play him in the Frontrow so he'll have another poor, injury riddled season. Mason and O'Meley didn't take the 'Dogs deep into the semi-finals this season and they won't for any side with suspect, inconsistent halves guiding the team around the park.

henrieté

Juniors
Big Poppa Pump said:

Big Poppa old friend, how the f**k are you! [h.o.t]

Providing Big Willie gets a Roosters tat when we win the GF, I'll be stoked.

I haven't been on the forums for years, but really had to get on to see what was being said about our new recruit.

GO EASTS, GO FREDDY 2008

Smartman

Juniors
henrieté said:
Big Poppa old friend, how the f**k are you! [h.o.t]

Providing Big Willie gets a Roosters tat when we win the GF, I'll be stoked.

I haven't been on the forums for years, but really had to get on to see what was being said about our new recruit.

GO EASTS, GO FREDDY 2008

Canterbury getting kicked out again?

henrieté

Juniors
Smartman said:
Canterbury getting kicked out again?

Smartman, I have in the past been kicked off every forum, and been hated by Rooster and opposition fans equally. However, I am no longer interested in argy bargy and online shananigans.

Thanks for your players though, I really do appreciate it.

Monk

Referee
Choppies said:

i like mason as a player... but i dont want him at our club
BUT I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT OGRE...
I rate Ogre to the extreme and i am a fan of him

And i would rather shillington, and williams or who ever the roosters sak to keep mason...
Then having mason...