What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Noise

Coach
I reckon next week's lockout games might be the last games of the season. Which f**ken sucks.

Gronk

Staff member
Gus being his normal condescending merkin self, laying the boot in without context.

Fact check on the "squandered 100's of millions".

Gronk

Staff member
How do you even squander $100's of millions ? I'm thinking private jets, Las Vegas, $10,000 hookers and cocaine.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Cant see other clubs players putting their bodies on the line for the Warriors. It's over, the NRL needs to stop delaying the inevitable.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**king travel bans killing the game. I blame hospitals. If your business model depends on not getting a two thousand percent increase in customers, the government shouldn't keep propping you up. Give the money to the NRL instead so they can livestream Gutho versing James Roberts on the XBox.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
20 finished up today at Fox. Some where only told on Wednesday.

Not sure why they are blaming CV19

Fox have been producing rubbish from their media outlets for years now and people have stopping clicking on their crap and buying News Corp printed media..A lot of their articles on social media really are Women's Day type stuff, nothing but gossip and they get slated for it. Consumers have woken up to them.

Footy is going ahead so they still need commentators. Yet they still keep Kent, I think they figure any publicity is better than none.