What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
My wife's sister is one of these fruit loops, i can't stand her........i used to argue with her a lot and got into FB fights with her and her looney friends.

In the end it was easier to unfriend her and not feel the need to point how dumb they all are when they are sprouting their "big pharma is evil" shit and that Dr Andrew Wakefield, although being stripped of his licence to practice medicine is still right.......delusional!!!!

She also started telling lies about her son and how he almost died from a vaccine. Fact is that he got a fever after one and that is about the extent of it.

Absolute deadshit!
Haha. A known side effect. I think you did the right thing not wasting time on her and her friends. It’s such a selfish point of
View!!

Kornstar

Coach
Haha. A known side effect. I think you did the right thing not wasting time on her and her friends. It’s such a selfish point of
View!!

The funniest part was that they weren't really her friends, they were just like minded nuts that lived all around the world that she had clearly met on FB in their little conspiracy theory groups they create. Their stories were tremendous and their fury was significant when you dared give them facts.

It is in my nature to argue with people who are just so wrong/stupid, so i have unfriended many family and friends in the interest of keeping the peace........

Bazal

Post Whore
The funniest part was that they weren't really her friends, they were just like minded nuts that lived all around the world that she had clearly met on FB in their little conspiracy theory groups they create. Their stories were tremendous and their fury was significant when you dared give them facts.

It's almost cult-esque. Like so many other conspiracy theories

It is in my nature to argue with people who are just so wrong/stupid.

Oi I get in trouble for that on here! :p

Happy MEel

First Grade

It is in my nature to argue with people who are just so wrong/stupid, so i have unfriended many family and friends in the interest of keeping the peace........
Yep I’m a bit the same mate....but I must say, it is hard to argue with stupid. I liken them to flat earth believers.

Kornstar

Coach
It's almost cult-esque. Like so many other conspiracy theories

Oi I get in trouble for that on here! :p

I love a good conspiracy theory, i like reading the effort people go to convince themselves and others and some of the people are quite clever at just getting the right amount of facts to mix with the argument to make it believable but at the end of the day the biggest problem with the conspiracy theories are the sheer amount of people that need to be in on it........

I don't think i argue on here too much (maybe i used to, can't remember) but i think it is because i go between being f**king completely irrational during a game and spew verbal diarrhoea and then when i am not in that headspace i try and be rational........not saying i am, but i am much more reserved when the game is not on.

Yep I’m a bit the same mate....but I must say, it is hard to argue with stupid. I liken them to flat earth believers.

Wait, what? The earth isn't flat? Just kidding, i am more curious to know what they think the conspirators are gaining by saying the earth being a globe?

I do find myself, the older i get, caring much less about arguing with the really stupid people.

Gronk

Staff member
This seems to be a very complicated way to run a side.

========================================

DRAGONS recruit Corey Norman has been training primarily in the halves with captain Gareth Widdop tipped to start the season at fullback.

Norman’s arrival has allowed him to re-ignite his combination with Red V halfback Ben Hunt, with the duo forming a strong combination during their time in the Brisbane Broncos under 20s.

3d0761c8e7e6f21cc000af6c7bf06e9d

New Dragons recruit Corey Norman looks set to line up in the halves for his new club.Source: News Corp Australia
The word out of Wollongong is Norman and Hunt will start the season in the halves, with Matt Dufty to be used from the interchange bench.

When Dufty comes on, Hunt can move to dummy-half allowing Widdop to move into the halves with Norman. Young gun Dufty will then get a shot at playing his preferred position.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/8d299999dc23721a193f82992c6bb548

Gronk

Staff member
WTigers cap trouble re: Farah has been estimated at $639k

Jennings finds a new home

Robert Jennings has signed a two-year NRL deal with the Wests Tigers despite the spectre of a salary cap penalty hanging over the joint venture.

Winger Jennings was at South Sydney training on Thursday morning but by the afternoon had inked a deal with the Tigers for the 2019 and 2020 seasons, ending his four-month long contract limbo.

The 23-year-old’s contract with the Rabbitohs ran out on October 31 last year and both parties spoke of locking in a new deal however the cardinal and myrtle could not find a place for the Tongan flyer in their salary cap. He trained with the Rabbitohs throughout the summer in the hope of getting a deal done but was eventually forced to look elsewhere.

He was signed by the Tigers, despite the prospect of them having their salary cap shaved this year.

Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe has been provisionally deregistered after the NRL issued the club with a breach notice for allegedly failing to report an offer of an ambassadorial role made to Robbie Farah.

The NRL is also proposing to deduct $639,000 from the Tigers’ salary cap. However the NRL has told the Tigers that signing Jennings would not put them over the salary cap this year.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/n...n/news-story/ebb5d280f423dd1fe1cd6254cb1a8cda

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Really good match this morning between St Helens and Leeds. Leeds were up 22-10 at half time and then St Helens came back to win 27-22. Dodgy decision at the end where St Helens knocked on and Leeds should have had a full set from 20m out but the ref didn't award it. David Furner looked like he was ready to climb on to the field and chin the ref...

Latest posts