What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bazal

Post Whore
If it's a roadtrip from Sydney to up north, there's a little patisserie at Norah Head that makes excellent pies. If you don't want to get off the freeway, you have Heatherbrae Pies and they sell them at the twin Shells at Sutton Forest as well. That's about 1/2 way between Canberra and Sydney.

Yeah nah I'm just talking filthy pies at the servo level road trips. The kind where those who aren't driving are sinking piss and traumatising passing children...

Heatherbrae is ok. A thousand years ago when I was a boy we were stranded in Brunswick Heads because my father is an idiot. There was a bloody good pie place there.

Yeah nah I'm just talking filthy pies at the servo level road trips. The kind where those who aren't driving are sinking piss and traumatising passing children...

Heatherbrae is ok. A thousand years ago when I was a boy we were stranded in Brunswick Heads because my father is an idiot. There was a bloody good pie place there.
You used to be able to get a Central Coast pie (they bought out McCay and Boys) that you used to get at school, in every BP servo. They got shit now though.

hindy111

Post Whore
Humans realy go to a lot of effort to entertain themself and be happy.

Imagine if an ANT climbed a tree, tied a bit of rope and jumped off it for fun. Or a dog built a raft and paddled on it upstream.

Animals must look at humans and think what a bunch of nutbags

Bazal

Post Whore
Humans realy go to a lot of effort to entertain themself and be happy.

Imagine if an ANT climbed a tree, tied a bit of rope and jumped off it for fun. Or a dog built a raft and paddled on it upstream.

Animals must look at humans and think what a bunch of nutbags

Mate there are dolphins in the wild that bite the head off fish and use the rest of the corpse as a fleshlight.

We ain't special

hindy111

Post Whore
Think about it. All this shit we do to stay entertained.

All we need is food,shelter,sex and water.

Bazal

Post Whore
Think about it. All this shit we do to stay entertained.

All we need is food,shelter,sex and water.

Not true, tbh. Even animals need enrichment. Why do you think they put all that stuff in enclosures at the zoo? You know, like the balls full of food that bears have to shake just right to get the treats and that sort of thing.

Animals, especially intelligent ones, are well known to go crazy without proper enrichment.

Dibs

Bench
Not true, tbh. Even animals need enrichment. Why do you think they put all that stuff in enclosures at the zoo? You know, like the balls full of food that bears have to shake just right to get the treats and that sort of thing.

Animals, especially intelligent ones, are well known to go crazy without proper enrichment.
F*ck me now you tell me. I just went outside and told my dog I’m not throwing her ball for her anymore because hindy111 said she doesn’t need entertainment

Bazal

Post Whore
F*ck me now you tell me. I just went outside and told my dog I’m not throwing her ball for her anymore because hindy111 said she doesn’t need entertainment

Lock the doors mate, dog's gone crazy and shit is gonna go south....

Latest posts