What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm gonna send you a nice plant. Something really leafy and green, so you can carry it around with you to offset some small percentage of the oxygen you waste...

Im on the knob again ooh i juset cant wait to get back on the knob again.

Bazal

Post Whore
You've already used that one.

I'm sure if you concentrate really hard for a day or two, you can come up with something else.

Bazal

Post Whore
They say you are what you eat.

And you just called me a pussy, so....

You had like 15 hours and you f**ked it up.

tenor.gif

strider

Post Whore
Well then i am gonna expect altot more effort from tou posting parra related stories, tweets etc

No excuses

Snoochies

First Grade
Anyone here had to put their dog down before? I had to do it yesterday to my dog, was 12 and a half and crap it was the suckiest experience. I see these stories often and people say how shitty it is but man, having to do it was harder than I thought. It's amazing how our furry friends become family and I've been less upset over friends or extended family that die.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Anyone here had to put their dog down before? I had to do it yesterday to my dog, was 12 and a half and crap it was the suckiest experience. I see these stories often and people say how shitty it is but man, having to do it was harder than I thought. It's amazing how our furry friends become family and I've been less upset over friends or extended family that die.

sorry for your loss mate, worst thing to go through.

Understand about grieving more for pets than humans, pets never judge you on what you do in life or what you look like, you treat them well and they are a friend for life no exemptions.

I have had to see pets put down at the vet and have crumbled badly, worst days of my life easily.

It will be painfull and a bit surreal that they are gone in the first few weeks and months. Time will heal the pain and the good memories will live on forever

Latest posts