What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Back to more important things. This watch is getting plenty of wrist time.

View attachment 23670

I was looking at a samurai this moning actually and it was present on this fatigued denom strap. No, no, no, no, no, no !

22c18biw01c2b10-fh_seiko-srpb09-bluelagoon.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Our market cannot compare to those. Besides I’m all for changing the away strip every year.
Second and third division teams change their strips regularly. As do teams in the freaking Turkish league. The marketing matrix fits markets of all sizes.

Just remember that that it costs bugger all to change a design. Jerseys these days all start from the same white polyester material and is printed with logos and sponsorships all in one go.

He should be sacked because you don’t like the jersey ? Savage. :joy:

I give no f**ks actually, but I get that some do.

Btw, you know it is not much different to 2011 and our original jersey from the 50’s, 60’s etc.

images

images

images
Stop, please. It burns my eyes!

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
I saw it. They are as a whole the most stupid nation in the world. It's like shooting fish in a barrel by the comedic genius that is Sacha Baron Cohen. Even if you live there long enough you turn stupid, look at Bernie Gurr and his achievements since being there and returning to lead our club. First the return of that shit jersey and now the spoon.

I find Aussies who bag americans ignorant and stupid

Avenger

Immortal
You dont need it Avenger. Do something cool. Like use your money to help some people less fortunate then you. You will feel good about self.
I need to downsize bro. Besides I give money to those pesky guide dog people every year since Gaz gave them my details.

strider

Post Whore
When a duplex is strata titled like this one and not torrens titled what are the quarterly admin fees going toward?

https://www.mcgrath.com.au/buy/duplex/nsw/sutherland-shire/cronulla/384252
strata is generally all the shit it takes to maintain a property - looking after the common areas, building integrity - insurances, fire inspections, gardening, repairs (large and small)

how many dwellings on that property? just he 2? .... says it has a lift - I assume maybe shared - maintenance on that would be an example ... probably the maintenance of the silly bloody name plate - lol

Avenger

Immortal
strata is generally all the shit it takes to maintain a property - looking after the common areas, building integrity - insurances, fire inspections, gardening, repairs (large and small)

how many dwellings on that property? just he 2? .... says it has a lift - I assume maybe shared - maintenance on that would be an example
Two. One lift in each place. Both are three stories. Probably the best joint I’ve seen in years and I knew it wouldn’t go to auction as they were quoting too high and it scared off all the buyers.

Gronk

Staff member
When a duplex is strata titled like this one and not torrens titled what are the quarterly admin fees going toward?

https://www.mcgrath.com.au/buy/duplex/nsw/sutherland-shire/cronulla/384252
More often than not, zero. Most duplexes these days do not have common areas and the "common property" if dedicated to the lot. Which means that you insure your own lot and pay no levies. The example you gave may zero or minimal levies, just depends if you share a driveway etc or not.