What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
My point is only that its what aussies do .. we shorten EVERY word and put a y or ie or a or o on the end of it
Cool. Now you know it offends so u dont say it no more. I'm sure its not going to impact your life at all.

Kornstar

Coach
I'm offended by people speaking another language in public places (I have no issue with those peoples nationality either), I'm just racist though........no one gives a f**k cause we are all racist in this country if we don't bow down to all.....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm offended by people speaking another language in public places (I have no issue with those peoples nationality either), I'm just racist though........no one gives a f**k cause we are all racist in this country if we don't bow down to all.....
Sick of the minorities setting the agenda's in this country, the silent majority need to find some voice. No wonder why an absolute deadshit like Paaaaauline gets so much of the vote at an election.

Kornstar

Coach
Well now you know it's offensive. As a decent man you will take it on board and refrain from saying it again. I'm sure that you will lose little sleep over it.

The amount of times I have to refer to trans people is so minimal and in the company I would say tranny in won't get me into trouble.

I already refer to them as transvestites when around any people I don't know.

Kornstar

Coach
Sick of the minorities setting the agenda's in this country, the silent majority need to find some voice. No wonder why an absolute deadshit like Paaaaauline gets so much of the vote at an election.

Minorities scream the loudest.......then bleeding hearts like Gronk jump on it and howl anyone down who has an opinion different.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Minorities scream the loudest.......then bleeding hearts like Gronk jump on it and howl anyone down who has an opinion different.
All this PC bullshit makes me sick, all this crap has killed England sadly we are heading down the sane path.

emjaycee

Coach
I think part of the recent issue with Karl's use of the word was that "tranny" historically related to "transvestites" (i.e. cross-dressers) and people no longer recognise themselves as transvestites but rather as part of being transgender, for which tranny has never been a known abbreviation.

Anyway, I have a tranny in the garage - I use it to listen to the footy when I am out in the yard.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think part of the recent issue with Karl's use of the word was that "tranny" historically related to "transvestites" (i.e. cross-dressers) and people no longer recognise themselves as transvestites but rather as part of being transgender, for which tranny has never been a known abbreviation.

Anyway, I have a tranny in the garage - I use it to listen to the footy when I am out in the yard.
Well now i'm offended!!!

*Offended roll eyes upset emoticon

strider

Post Whore
Change of topic ...

Kevin f**kin Rudd ... lol

The guy was a f**kin tragedy ... why would any f**ker want that merkin head of the UN?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's pretty hard to have any substance in politics because you have to pander to deadshit f**kwits that vote.

Having said that though Rudd is still the most populist leader from a major party in Aus that I can ever remember. Glad his UN ambitions got quashed as he is an absolute f**ken merkin.

Latest posts