What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
It's pretty hard to have any substance in politics because you have to pander to deadshit f**kwits that vote.

Having said that though Rudd is still the most populist leader from a major party in Aus that I can ever remember. Glad his UN ambitions got quashed as he is an absolute f**ken merkin.

I understand that Rudd was like 500 to 1 to get the gig. He was on a hiding to nothing anyway cos the only way you get gigs like that in Australia is from your mates. Looking at you Joe Hockey.

Anyway Rudd has no mates so that f**ked him royal.

FMD Kev your misses sold her business for $50m. Go fishing.

Kornstar

Coach
Yeah I didnt howl at anyone though right ? As you were.

You have on many occasions (not just to me), being all "holier than thou" and shit.

Everyone is a hypocrite, we all say we're not at least a little racist or discriminatory until we're muttering under our breath when someone pisses us off.

Just accept it and don't put others down when it suits.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't think Gronk put anyone down. He was actually pretty measured and reasonable.

You and Hiney could be hand delivered beers by a naked Jennifer Hawkins whilst being blown by her doppelgänger and would still find a way turn it into a negative.

If people find the word 'tranny' offensive then I don't see the big deal in being circumspect with my use of that word. Yeah, with several beers under my belt and in the company of friends I'm dropping T-Bombs like a chick with a dick but elsewhere I am going to moderate myself.

#ItAintHardMerkins

Kornstar

Coach
I don't think Gronk put anyone down. He was actually pretty measured and reasonable.

You and Hiney could be hand delivered beers by a naked Jennifer Hawkins whilst being blown by her doppelgänger and would still find a way turn it into a negative.

If people find the word 'tranny' offensive then I don't see the big deal in being circumspect with my use of that word. Yeah, with several beers under my belt and in the company of friends I'm dropping T-Bombs like a chick with a dick but elsewhere I am going to moderate myself.

#ItAintHardMerkins

Are you f**king kidding me? I am the most easy pleased human on earth. I support the Eels, I love every comic movie, I liked Independence Day 2, I loved the new Star Wars.

If your scenario with Jen Hawkins happened I can assure you that I would not complain about 1 thing and you merkins would have to see it in my sig each time I posted and I am pretty sure I would triple my post count just so everyone knew it happened.

I am also pretty sure I pointed out that depending on the company I would choose my words carefully.

My real point was that every time something PC comes up we have to hear about how we are all terrible human beings when in fact the people telling us we are terrible people aren't perfect themselves. In this instance Gronk told me now that I know I can refrain. To be honest though, I don't need to be told, I can do what I like.

Just because I choose not to say it on purpose to offend someone doesn't mean I won't say it again to close friends on rare occassions.

Why is it derogatory though? People call me big fella all the time cause I am a big fella, I don't find that offensive in the slightest cause it is 100% true. In fact people calling me fat or fatty equal doesn't bother me, in that moment there is not a lot I can do about it, just f**king move on and stop playing a victim!

Well now you know it's offensive. As a decent man you will take it on board and refrain from saying it again. I'm sure that you will lose little sleep over it.

f**k that.

I'm not going to pander to the victimisation-generating agenda of people with a mental illness:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120

Nor am I going to pander to child abuse:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...cians-calls-transgender-ideology-child-abuse/

Kornstar

Coach
Cut to 5 years from now it'll be the LGBTQIDVCRYMAFO Community. enough with the labels already, why can't people just be people?

They want to be treated "normally" but they love that label because it gets them plenty of attention and sympathy........go figure......

At the end of the day they are just people who do like 1 thing different than me, which I could care less about to tell you the truth.

It all comes down to personality, if you're a dickhead I won't like you, if you're nice, I'll like you. Don't give a shit if you have breasts and a dick, transitioning to a female or a Muslim. If you're an asshole, I will think so because you are an asshole not because of what you choose to believe in or what you choose to look like!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So here's the irony.

People don't like it when people get upset about a label because they think that person is playing the 'victim'.

Yet they complain so hard about the fact they can't say a word that they have probably used twice in about 10 years that they are actually also playing the 'victim' themselves.

Pretty pathetic on both sides.

Both sets of 'victims' can eat a dick.

Actually wait, probably only the first set would.