What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
They're all loosers mate.

But Gladys et al are responsible for lockouts and slowly killing off festivals and such.
Before long her manager will go fishing for offers in the big league, test the water so to speak. But, will they play her off the back bench or throw her in the front row?

Delboy

First Grade
Por old Gronk wil be devastated tonight with the result. The looks on the faces of Mark Reilly and Michael Usher are hilarious, how can fair and balanced media types be so biased and upset.

The ABC will likely have a day of mourning and be off the air tomorrow, at least the stadiums and the state can move forward.

Now wait for the left apologists to call me names as usual

Let's hope the postal votes don't alter the result , still Reilly and Usher are mincers

Eelogical

Referee
Por old Gronk wil be devastated tonight with the result. The looks on the faces of Mark Reilly and Michael Usher are hilarious, how can fair and balanced media types be so biased and upset.

The ABC will likely have a day of mourning and be off the air tomorrow, at least the stadiums and the state can move forward.

Let's hope the postal votes don't alter the result , still Reilly and Usher are mincers
But, will it be a minority government?

Delboy

First Grade
But, will it be a minority government?
Just wanted to have a stab at the so called journalists who ran a pretty awful biased election reporting style

Maybe a minority led govt but please anything better than Mr Negative of Labour

Eelogical

Referee
Just wanted to have a stab at the so called journalists who ran a pretty awful biased election reporting style

Maybe a minority led govt but please anything better than Mr Negative of Labour
That's the problem in this country. Winning, yet being in a minority no matter the party, only spells more of the same that we got before. That applies to both state and federal politics.

Bandwagon

Staff member
That's the problem in this country. Winning, yet being in a minority no matter the party, only spells more of the same that we got before. That applies to both state and federal politics.

I really don't see it as a problem, shit loads of countries have been dealing with minority governments / loose coalitions for ever.

Minor parties and independents give Joe blogs a shot at participating in our democracy, why shouldn't people like that represent us? whether you agree with them or not, they would be for the most part far more representative of your everyday Australian then some numb nuts who's graduated through the echelons of the either of the majors.

I mean is the partisan hackery over the two party majors so evident when ever politics come up any better?

I certainly don't think so.

Bazal

Post Whore

Yeah, go that local sports....I mean, political team!

Delboy

First Grade
Yeah, go that local sports....I mean, political team!
Thanks Baz , as narky as usual.

Did spend the afternoon at junior footy trials between Penrith and Parra junior clubs. Probably of Interet was that they both fielded multiple teams in all age groups from U6 to U15. From what I know, the 2 clubs have as many junior teams between them than the Manly and Roosters districts.

Bazal

Post Whore
Thanks Baz , as narky as usual.

Did spend the afternoon at junior footy trials between Penrith and Parra junior clubs. Probably of Interet was that they both fielded multiple teams in all age groups from U6 to U15. From what I know, the 2 clubs have as many junior teams between them than the Manly and Roosters districts.

You continue to confuse flippancy with being narky, mate. I simply don't understand the idea that one political party is always "the right one" regardless of policy.

Are Manly still molesting our junior stocks?

Eelogical

Referee
I really don't see it as a problem, shit loads of countries have been dealing with minority governments / loose coalitions for ever.

Minor parties and independents give Joe blogs a shot at participating in our democracy, why shouldn't people like that represent us? whether you agree with them or not, they would be for the most part far more representative of your everyday Australian then some numb nuts who's graduated through the echelons of the either of the majors.

I mean is the partisan hackery over the two party majors so evident when ever politics come up any better?

I certainly don't think so.
Yeah, well. I'm not debating politics any further. You guys can go for your lives. I've got to go watch my lawn grow.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
F*** yes. Can't wait for more public assests to be sold off to doners and then more useless infrastructure can be built and handed over to the private sector.

Gronk

Staff member

You don’t really pay attention do you ? I told you before that I don’t play politics like I support a football team, because I actually choose to use my brain.

If you read my posts, it was abundantly clear to all (ping @Suitman ) that I was never going to vote for Foley or Daley even if Gladys was slowly selling off the farm.

Avenger

Immortal
The Federal Election will also be a cliffhanger despite the media making out Shorten will be a shoe in.

Latest posts