What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
$55 fine coming my way.....f**k lining up!!!

I voted early yesterday...30min line up. Got to front then ran out of ballot paer. 20min wait till come. Then another 20 by time the seniors running show worked out how to log back in. All up took just under 1hr 30mins.
Anyhows I recived fine last 2 and got out of due to work commitments.

parra pete

Referee
No worries, pete. 650 mightn't want 1 on the primary vote but 750 don't want 2 either, and #2 still gets a good chance of taking the seat. Every country works differently and even states can as well. I'm just tired of independents having the balance of power on the back of promises and back room deals. Each to their own, mate.

Thats why the preferences are distributed from losing ballots. The candidate with least number of one votes is eliminated and their No 2 preference becomes the number 1...and so on.until there are just two candidates left. IS THE ONLY FAIR WAY to get majority decision..that is in my opinion. Usually we get the Party we DESERVE..

Kornstar

Coach
Why not vote before the election and avoid the line? I've done it before and it was quick and easy.

I voted early yesterday...30min line up. Got to front then ran out of ballot paer. 20min wait till come. Then another 20 by time the seniors running show worked out how to log back in. All up took just under 1hr 30mins.
Anyhows I recived fine last 2 and got out of due to work commitments.

Decided to give it a shot at 5, walked straight in and out. Korn got another vote!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Thats why the preferences are distributed from losing ballots. The candidate with least number of one votes is eliminated and their No 2 preference becomes the number 1...and so on.until there are just two candidates left. IS THE ONLY FAIR WAY to get majority decision..that is in my opinion. Usually we get the Party we DESERVE..

Who cares? They are literally all the same...

Except the Greens of course, who are worse.

Eelogical

Referee
Who cares? They are literally all the same...

Except the Greens of course, who are worse.
64848b3a72234db200c9453b43aa84e4