What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
The Federal Election will also be a cliffhanger despite the media making out Shorten will be a shoe in.
Actually it was always predicted that NSW from both a State and Federal POV would/will be tight. Country wide however, the incumbents need to claw back lots of territory to even keep their minority government.

Turnbull won the July 2016 election when the odds were against him, but as you can see the polling was much much closer than it is now. Plus ScoMo, Dutton & Co are seriously on the nose to all but the rusted on big Ls.

29E11A98-1D35-4F72-9F51-A4BFC0E9A69A.jpeg

upload_2019-3-24_10-42-21.png

Not being too savvy about politics myself, I'll ask those of you who seem to be this. How would a system where there are no political parties at all, where everyone is an independent work? no towing a party line, just elected on the basis of your policy.
I've noticed a lot of people seem to like democracy when it gives them what they want but other times, not so much. Wouldn't having no parties be a more pure form of democracy?

Gronk

Staff member
Stage 2 when I can get to a tunnel at Miranda and basically be on the outskirts of Newtown via a freeway. That’s what we need.
We Abbott is promising a tunnel from the northern beaches. On the basis that federally the libs are cooked, I assume that you will win out via Gladys.

strider

Post Whore
I agree tho ... that is a very nice place ... idea downsizing property - that will unfortunately cost more than the bigger property downsizing from

Avenger

Immortal
I agree tho ... that is a very nice place ... idea downsizing property - that will unfortunately cost more than the bigger property downsizing from
You are correct. I just text the real estate agent and couldn’t believe what the expectations are. I wouldn’t be able to get that for my joint which has waterviews and is massive compared to that terrace.

Gronk

Staff member
You are correct. I just text the real estate agent and couldn’t believe what the expectations are. I wouldn’t be able to get that for my joint which has waterviews and is massive compared to that terrace.
About $3.5m for that house ? Parking for your family visting is tough around there.

There is better house 4 sale in Epping Road for about the same price.

hindy111

Post Whore
About $3.5m for that house ? Parking for your family visting is tough around there.

There is better house 4 sale in Epping Road for about the same price.

Wow I am going to be living in a 3.5mill house. My Dad grew up inn housing commision and look at his son now. Living like a king in double bay.

Gronk

Staff member
Wow I am going to be living in a 3.5mill house. My Dad grew up inn housing commision and look at his son now. Living like a king in double bay.

2ceb321387d05f4c431e76a583870e72.jpg