What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

84 Baby

Referee
I think we should kill all lions and other carnivores/omnivores because of their inhumane killing of friendly animals.
Wait... killing them is bad. Maybe the lions would like a nice bean salad.

Do beans have feelings?

Gronk

Staff member
Why do the vegan idiots want to watch how the farmers slaughter animals?
f**king sickos
Vegans are not idiots. There are a billion of harmless vegans in India.

Some westerners who become vegan, attempt to impose their values on others. That is not cool.

84 Baby

Referee

Some westerners who become vegan, attempt to impose their values on others. That is not cool.
FFS should I specify individual names next time? Anyone with a remote knowledge of the past 24 hours news cycle would know which vegans I were referring to. Also I called them vegan idiots, not idiot vegans

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think we should kill all lions and other carnivores/omnivores because of their inhumane killing of friendly animals.

Do beans have feelings?

I thought the vegans were protesting at the farms because cows ate their food

Bazal

Post Whore

Hmm? There are actually very few vegans in India.

There are loads of vegetarians however, but almost all of them eat cheese and yoghurt at the least.

Unfortunately the majority of vegans are actually idiots. It's a western extremist vegetarian cult that ignores basic biology. Which would still be fine if they'd stop trying to "educate" people. Or feeding their children harmful vegan diets. Or killing their pets with broccoli and kale.

Bazal

Post Whore

Do beans have feelings?

Most plants release panic pheromones and other chemicals when they're being eaten or damaged.

Technically that means they respond wo adverse stimuli. So technically that means plants also suffer