What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I think we should kill all lions and other carnivores/omnivores because of their inhumane killing of friendly animals.
Wait... killing them is bad. Maybe the lions would like a nice bean salad.

Do beans have feelings?

I actualy developed a friendship with my melon plant.Some would say a bond. I'd water it and have a chat as I would drink my tea first thing in the morning. I watched it grow and when I took its produce I did feel bad and said a quick sorry. It had nothing to say.

hindy111

Post Whore
Actualy I wonder what Suzie is up too these days. Great melons. Had many feeds. Always juicy and firm with plenty of taste.

84 Baby

Referee
It's a western extremist vegetarian cult that ignores basic biology
I remember sitting down with my 4yo to watch a monkey/ape documentary and we went through how humans are similar to apes & monkeys. It was all well and good up to when they talked about how one group of monkeys couldn’t survive on twigs and berries. They then attacked and ate a group of smaller monkeys

Bazal

Post Whore
I remember sitting down with my 4yo to watch a monkey/ape documentary and we went through how humans are similar to apes & monkeys. It was all well and good up to when they talked about how one group of monkeys couldn’t survive on twigs and berries. They then attacked and ate a group of smaller monkeys

People are too eager to forget that we're just slightly better evolved animals.

It's like the myth that only humans fight wars, or only humans murder. Complete bullshit. We're just horribly good at it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm willing to stick my neck out and say vegans dont inoculate their kids either

hindy111

Post Whore
Vegans just want to have a purpose like many other humans. Make there life feel like it actually means something. For some people its hard to get on without a cause.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No different to what happens between two separate Parramatta factions.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
After the 1986 GF I got Pricey to sign my ballbag and promised I wouldn’t wash it off until we won another GF.