What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

T.S Quint

Coach
I particularly like his use of the word 'vaccine" as a verb. Really drives home how intelligent he actually is.

If his ‘research’ consists of simply watching a documentary, then I need to be attending the same University he went to instead of the one that is making me do actual research.

hindy111

Post Whore
If his ‘research’ consists of simply watching a documentary, then I need to be attending the same University he went to instead of the one that is making me do actual research.

I had a mate who was against it. His naturopath told him very bad along with sugar,alchol,fluoride ,gluten,Doctors,medicine etc.... They where just all scams and wanted to take your money. But the ex Avon ladies who evolved into natural medicine just wanted to help and take your money.

Gronk

Staff member
I had a mate who was against it. His naturopath told him very bad along with sugar,alchol,fluoride ,gluten,Doctors,medicine etc.... They where just all scams and wanted to take your money. But the ex Avon ladies who evolved into natural medicine just wanted to help and take your money.
What about tupperwear ladies ?

strider

Post Whore
Honestly the amount of irresponsible champing that goes on in society today is one of the most undervalued social concerns in this country.
I reckon I've got too old for being a champ .... champs are usually youngish