What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
Was your Dad busty to the point that you could ignore the lower half looked like some bloated monstrosity?
I dont recall that he was ... didnt have too many lemons either

He grew good tomatoes tho ... i never ate a store bought tomato until i was about 20, and was gobsmacked at the lack of taste

My dad made exceptionally good pickle mustard ... i never liked it much as a kid but when i got older, with ham, yummo

He made awesome tomato sauce too

Where are you merkins getting this 'pickle mustard' stuff from. It's 'mustard pickle' and there's no two ways about it. It's good on ham. Dunno about the shit you blokes are eating though.

strider

Post Whore
Where are you merkins getting this 'pickle mustard' stuff from. It's 'mustard pickle' and there's no two ways about it. It's good on ham. Dunno about the shit you blokes are eating though.
Yeah it is .... i was just humouring hindy

I wasnt eating shit. It was the best homemade recipe ever

What would the Victorians know? As Gronk pointed out, they don't even know what a potato scallop is.

Well i guess scallop just literally means a thin slice (from the French 'escalope'). My dumb arse sister-in-law refused to eat a real scallop in Victoria because it wasn't a battered potato. But she also thinks that leaving the windows wide open in 40 degree heat cools the house down because it provides a 'breeze'.

Gronk

Staff member
A ploughman's lunch isn't a sandwich you heathen. It's all the stuff (bread, cheese, cold cuts etc) on a plate, from which you then make a sandwich / throw the bread at other patrons / whatever you like. Get with it.

Yes, I think I saw Hagrid eating a ploughman once.