What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
I think it’s been bought by the Yanks now but I agree it’s crap.
When I was in Serbia 20+ years ago (back when there was US santions) the cafe near my inlaws served pivo in long necks no glasses. The real men sat in the cafe smoked and drank out of long necks. I smoked back then (it was before children) and because of tge sanctions Marlboro was all that was available and that was on the black market for usa or german marks currency only. So yeah, Marlboro and long necks.:thumbsup:

Edit: think it was Yugoslavia back then.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
When I was in Serbia 20+ years ago (back when there was US santions) the cafe near my inlaws served pivo in long necks no glasses. The real men sat in the cafe smoked and drank out of long necks. I smoked back then (it was before children) and because of tge sanctions Marlboro was all that was available and that was on the black market for usa or german marks currency only. So yeah, Marlboro and long necks.:thumbsup:

Edit: think it was Yugoslavia back then.
Sounds like a made up story.