What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
Anyone else think that Trump is behind Kanye contesting the presidential race to steal the black vote away from that sleaze, Biden?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's good that you can get value from your equipment while it's otherwise not in use. I would just recommend keeping a record of the transaction because it does count as declarable income.

strider

Post Whore
I once tried to use a spray gun but it was a cheap one i bought. Was hard to get even spray and get right consistency of the paint. And it might be hard to stop shit going everywhere when u dont know what you are doing.

You could maybe try a roller. Might need 2 roller covers. One with a bushier cover (i cant remember what its called, nap?) For going over detailed bit, smaller for flat bit

Gronk

Staff member
I have apples peaches and pears on my ceiling.

Cheapo light globe but. Get yourself a trade discount on some decent globes merkin !

6504-ITALUX_CARBON_GLOBE-Category_Image.jpg