What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bandwagon

Staff member
I don't know that the the whole pathway to other drugs is true.

It could just as easily be that the type of folk likely to use one illegal drug, are also more likely to use another.

And more likely through social circles to have ready access to other drugs.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The other thing that geriatric merkins who didn't experience anything in the 70s and 80s and now want to be experts miss is this.

Weed in 2021 is a completely different proposition. Its been biologically engineered to blow your coight off. The idea that it is harmless is outdated and misguided.

generalization

it all depends who grows it, its not all controlled by the underbelly anymore and those who grow their own are not necessarily biological engineers Casper

chemical drugs are a different story

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It was a fun time for me in those days. Double J would play songs like Rock Lobster by the B52's, swear, as well as have regular input from Captain Goodvibes. In those days I would hang anywhere between the Family Inn (Rydalmere), The Local Inn( West Ryde) and the Musicians Club ( Muso's, Surry Hills).
The double J to triple J festival in Parra Park was a memorable day. It was hot, sweaty, but without incident. The pubs in Parra sold out of beer by mid afternoon. I also remember some guy making a killing by selling shitloads of watermelon slices to the masses. End of rant.

The Family Hotel in Ryde was the Wednesday night hangout while I was still living there. Always had live music.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I tried some of my mates medicinal marijuana. It was ridiculous strong

medical marijuana is not suppoed to have any THC so its not supposed to get you stoned

• CBD will not get you high. Research has shown it to be calming, so patients may feel less stressed and more relaxed, but they will not feel any other psychoactive side effects from using CBD.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

It could just as easily be that the type of folk likely to use one illegal drug, are also more likely to use another.

agreed

those social circles now days are school friends, its much cheaper for school kids to buy chemical drugs than weed, seems to be the gateway now

hindy111

Post Whore
I hallucinated taking a shit.

I freaked out at a party when I realised all the dudes there were gay. I couldn't find my car keys to leave and ended up walking from Freshwater to North Sydney. I would've arrived at about seven o'clock in the morning. At some point I remembered that my mate's girlfriend took my keys so I wouldn't be tempted to drive.
It can be but for most people it is a net positive. It helps them relax and connect with other humans, which isn't easy for everyone.

I don't think so. I reckon it changes your mid set to not care. I was always keen to smoke weed but would never touch other stuff.
But once I smoked dope everyday I just had no care in the world man. And away I went.

hindy111

Post Whore
generalization

it all depends who grows it, its not all controlled by the underbelly anymore and those who grow their own are not necessarily biological engineers Casper

chemical drugs are a different story

I think good stuff is just a strong strain and given lots of nutrients.
I have heard of people injecting the plant with chemicals a few weeks before pick the buds. Unsure got true but some people I know reckon heroin and amphetamines. Would make the weed super strong.

hindy111

Post Whore
medical marijuana is not suppoed to have any THC so its not supposed to get you stoned

• CBD will not get you high. Research has shown it to be calming, so patients may feel less stressed and more relaxed, but they will not feel any other psychoactive side effects from using CBD.

Half my friends in mountains on it. Gets them ripped off their eye balls.
I've tried and it was like super strong weed

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think good stuff is just a strong strain and given lots of nutrients.
I have heard of people injecting the plant with chemicals a few weeks before pick the buds. Unsure got true but some people I know reckon heroin and amphetamines. Would make the weed super strong.

that would only apply to hydro which most steer clear of as you don't know what the additives are

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Half my friends in mountains on it. Gets them ripped off their eye balls.
I've tried and it was like super strong weed

Without giving away personal information, how come they are on CBD ?

Is is doctor prescribed, or is it black market CBD ?

If its from a script and bought from the Chemist then its not supposed to contain THCs.

I lost a mate who had a brain tumor not long back and he was on it for pain management and he never got stoned

hindy111

Post Whore
that would only apply to hydro which most steer clear of as you don't know what the additives are

Most smokers I know only buy hydrogen cause it's far superior and stronger. Blows their heads off. They have zero interest in bush bud.
I remember bush bud was seen as second grade and always cheap.

hindy111

Post Whore
Without giving away personal information, how come they are on CBD ?

Is is doctor prescribed, or is it black market CBD ?

If its from a script and bought from the Chemist then its not supposed to contain THCs.

I lost a mate who had a brain tumor not long back and he was on it for pain management and he never got stoned

They just do an online interview.
Sore back, shoulder pain etc. Deff gets stoned. But another friend reckon she has and doesn't. Maybe the oil and buds are different? I don't know.

Latest posts