What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
I just won $670 on Saturday Lotto. Never won that much in my life. 5 straight numbers.
My Dad got 5 plus suplimentary once in powerball and got a few grand. I think both your and his achievements deserve more. You are unlikely to get that close again in your lifetime.

hindy111

Post Whore
My Dad got 5 plus suplimentary once in powerball and got a few grand. I think both your and his achievements deserve more. You are unlikely to get that close again in your lifetime.

My parents live in acreage and there was like 10 houses on the street.
2 of those people won lotto.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My nan won lotto twice. Probably small amounts but I wonder how much she spent on the f**king lotto over her lifetime.

84 Baby

Referee
I’m currently sitting on a solid investment of a $5 lucky lottery ticket. Should be a dead certainty to win if anyone wants to get on this gravy train

hindy111

Post Whore
My nan won lotto twice. Probably small amounts but I wonder how much she spent on the f**king lotto over her lifetime.

Buying the ticket gives people hope. That can be enough to keep some going. It also is a bit of fun. Is that worth something even if it costs you money? Ultimately your life experiences are more important then what you've collected. Avenger enjoys himself and can afford too. Good for him.

People like me and you are not in as good a position finacialy I assume so we focus on other areas and are more carefull but why should he? He is in a position to take larger risks.
Your constant attacks on his financial success makes little sense to me. He has earned the right to do it. He is higher up the food chain. That's just reality. We feed off each other. He is a bigger fish.