What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
i don't know why im living in your head for free ?
i guess anything is possible in the chokers forum
We were trying to identify what LRC stood for.

I could have picked anyone who’s name started with c. Yours just happened to come up first.

Thanks for telling us our team sucks balls. You don’t think that supporting them for several decades might have already taught me that? I know very well what a pack of useless, shirt-lifting shit stains Parramatta players and fans are.

cerberus

Coach
We were trying to identify what LRC stood for.

I could have picked anyone who’s name started with c. Yours just happened to come up first.

Thanks for telling us our team sucks balls. You don’t think that supporting them for several decades might have already taught me that? I know very well what a pack of useless, shirt-lifting shit stains Parramatta players and fans are.
i've still got splinters in my arse from those wooden planks they called seats at cumberland oval .
i did cheer once for parra . when they beat manly 10 nil on a wet miserable day in 1973

Eelogical

Referee
generalization

it all depends who grows it, its not all controlled by the underbelly anymore and those who grow their own are not necessarily biological engineers Casper

chemical drugs are a different story
There's some Mullumbimby madness about this post.

hindy111

Post Whore
Without giving away personal information, how come they are on CBD ?

Is is doctor prescribed, or is it black market CBD ?

If its from a script and bought from the Chemist then its not supposed to contain THCs.

I lost a mate who had a brain tumor not long back and he was on it for pain management and he never got stoned

Seems like they can chose if want the THC in it or not.Screenshot_20211119-095657_Chrome.jpg
Sorry I meant “Hell of a place!” as in awesome or bodacious…

Bodacious? Does that contain thc?

cerberus

Coach
Is that the one where Chimpy Grogan kicked 3 field goals?
no two tries to zip . 3 pointers

there was about 3500 and we were all wedged into the grand stand
even the old ladies on the south end that terrorised kids in wests shirts were in the stand

84 Baby

Referee
no two tries to zip . 3 pointers

there was about 3500 and we were all wedged into the grand stand
even the old ladies on the south end that terrorised kids in wests shirts were in the stand
FFS take it to the non-non-footy thread