What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

parra pete

Referee
A young cowboy walks into the pub
He sits at the counter and notices an old cowboy with his arms folded, staring blankly at a full bowl of chowder.
After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the young cowboy bravely asked the old cowboy, “If you ain’t gonna eat that, mind if I do?”
The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward the young wrangler and in his best cowboy manner says, “Nah, go ahead.”
Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and slides the bowl over to his place and starts spooning in it with delight.
He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse. The sight was shocking and he immediately barfs up the chowder back into the bowl.
The old cowboy quietly says, “Yep, that’s as far as I got, too.”

parra pete

Referee
Then what happened @parra pete?
The pub bat wing doors burst open.....and standing in between them was a three-legged dog.
The dog limps over to the sheriff and yells "Sheriff! Come quick! They shot my paw!"
The sheriff yells "Holy crap! A talking dog!"
The deputy walks in and says "What is this, some kind of joke?"
Meanwhile, the barman is mopping up the chunder....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You've grown on me. A bit of a wack job like myself.
R.cb788f2f8518d0c051f6da9122f0f2d6