What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Hmmmm.... turns out you're right, Baz. 'Never thought I'm killing someone' is the correct line. Now I can enjoy that song much more, which is good because MMM play it about ten times a day.

It doesn't make up for how you got the gravity stuff epically wrong though.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hmmmm.... turns out you're right, Baz. 'Never thought I'm killing someone' is the correct line. Now I can enjoy that song much more, which is good because MMM play it about ten times a day.

It doesn't make up for how you got the gravity stuff epically wrong though.
Was probably too busy drinking icy cold cans of coke to do any research.

Convert it to Drachmas mate, you'll have around 28250 of them, that's like nearly a million!
It'll be well over a million before I'm done with it. Because apparently when you convert something into something else the thing still exists in its original form. And you also have the new thing.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Your rivers gonna turn into a muthaf**kin pond ... you cant stop my waterfall

I'm just gonna put like 400 wheels along a fast flowing river. Who needs waterfalls, they're so small

A colleague of mine has developed an underwater turbine that generates power on the incoming and outgoing tides in fast flowing river mouths, he has a few being tested in Asia and he's doing well for himself.

One of the benefits of this over water falling from a height i that you can use as many as you can fit in there as distinct from a water fall that generally has one