What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Whatever the answer is it's not got much to do with what I said.

Whether the mockery is right or wrong the bloke reacts like a petulant teenager. It's always going to cause some people to mock him further.
You don't get where he is without being calculated. He provoked his opponents into pushing voters toward him. He continues to do so. The Democratic 'when they go low we go high' was shown to be bullshit. All their 'America is already great!' posturing further alienated a lot of people.

Trump's a scumbag but he has exposed the elites for hypocrites. Don't get fixated on the individual. He is a symptom of something far bigger. His hands are irrelevant.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Has anyone pointed out yet that you can kill someone with a knife just as well as a gun?
Or that more Americans die from heart disease or car crashes than from terrorism. Or how since 11th September 2001 more Americans have been killed by whitey than by Muslims.

The stats since September the 10th are a bit different though.

hindy111

Post Whore
The key point is that not being allowed to have guns won't stop some merkins from acquiring guns. These are the merkins that make merkins like myself want guns.

By making it harder means less have them. Meaning less wpuld be fascinated with them in first place.
It also stops the heat of moment shootings

hindy111

Post Whore
Blame gun and blame hollywood for the shit they put on tv.
The shows give people thpughts and those thoughts at times are turned into reality.
Tv shows on rapes,pedos,murders and shootings? It should all be banned. This is what is putting the ideas into peoples heads too begin with.
Elminate nut job tv shows and take away the guns. Ffs its quite simple. If you want too keep making money from movies and tv then be prepared to accept the crimes.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You could easily just through a leviathan out of the window and f**k a lot of people up. I remember Baz and I did it once after getting on the sauce at a marine biology conference.

Bazal

Post Whore
You could easily just through a leviathan out of the window and f**k a lot of people up. I remember Baz and I did it once after getting on the sauce at a marine biology conference.

Ah those were the days.

Nothing like crushing hippies with a vicious flailing giant that's the only one of it's kind....

Bazal

Post Whore
Fair enough. I would've sold it but hippies can be annoying.

Well my memory is fuzzy after the 3rd miniature bespoke wooden keg of Japanese Whale Infused Triple Fresh Cone Hopped Red XPA, but IIRC we were actually there trying to sell it on the sly and the deal fell through when the stupid leviathan swallowed the buyer, along with most of the west wing of the resort complex....lesson learned, gigantic biblical sea monsters and "on the sly" are often mutually exclusive.

Well my memory is fuzzy after the 3rd miniature bespoke wooden keg of Japanese Whale Infused Triple Fresh Cone Hopped Red XPA, but IIRC we were actually there trying to sell it on the sly and the deal fell through when the stupid leviathan swallowed the buyer, along with most of the west wing of the resort complex....lesson learned, gigantic biblical sea monsters and "on the sly" are often mutually exclusive.
Lesson learnt I guess.