What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
View attachment 15758

I just walked past 12 of these f**kers litering my suburb.

Anyone else have these bikes ?

You need an app to unlock them apparently @ $1.99 / 30 mins.
They are f**king everywhere in the city ... red ones too

the weird thing is people just finish with em and leave em in the middle of nowhere - like right in the middle of the footpath, not on the side

hindy111

Post Whore
That Bannon merkin basically said overnight that you'd have Las Vegas style scenarios all over, if they tried to disarm the rednecks.

stephen_bannon4-620x412.jpg

You posted this at 1.11
Are you f**king hitting on me.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have been able to ingratiate myself with the soft, safe middle class world, so the nanny state suits me too. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of your let-them-eat-cake attitude.

If you don't know these people, and you clearly don't, then don't judge them. You're as ignorant of their world as they are of yours.

Your smart. This is your problem

hindy111

Post Whore
So perhaps any restriction on firearms could include the clause "except in case of zombies" Which I think would be fairly reasonable.

The idea of zombies isn't that far fetched. Imagine a disease that spread rapidly and sends people mad and wanting to attack other people.

They are f**king everywhere in the city ... red ones too

the weird thing is people just finish with em and leave em in the middle of nowhere - like right in the middle of the footpath, not on the side
The bit I don't get is the helmets. Does one size fit all? And I think I've seen a few lately without a helmet. It's an interesting idea and I'd like to see it work but I imagine plenty of them are getting trashed.

strider

Post Whore
The bit I don't get is the helmets. Does one size fit all? And I think I've seen a few lately without a helmet. It's an interesting idea and I'd like to see it work but I imagine plenty of them are getting trashed.
there isnt a snowballs hope in hell i would use one of those helmets

Bazal

Post Whore
The idea of zombies isn't that far fetched. Imagine a disease that spread rapidly and sends people mad and wanting to attack other people.

Something like rabies...?

But no, you're not far wrong. There are organisms that control their host, for example. But there are quite a few diseases that cause inflammation of the brain, which can result in aggression and rage, which in turn causes the victim to bite or otherwise attack people and thus spread the virus.

It would theoretically be easy enough to bio-engineer a virus that turns people into zombies, but it would be a lot more like 28 Days Later than The Walking Dead

hindy111

Post Whore
Something like rabies...?

But no, you're not far wrong. There are organisms that control their host, for example. But there are quite a few diseases that cause inflammation of the brain, which can result in aggression and rage, which in turn causes the victim to bite or otherwise attack people and thus spread the virus.

It would theoretically be easy enough to bio-engineer a virus that turns people into zombies, but it would be a lot more like 28 Days Later than The Walking Dead

Yes and in this case we might all go f**k Howard I wish i had my gun now.