What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
You can do that here? Couple hundred for the door lock and large range for the camera/speaker. I'm considering setting up a business in smart house design. Although Avenger's nerd investment is also tempting

There are obvious trust issues here. Do I let Amazon into my house or trust the @84 Baby Smart House App ? What about my insurance ? I am sure that Amazon would have a $1B public liability policy. What about you ?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Avenger

Immortal
He may have been a smart dude and made a small fortune with his anti virus soft ware company but Macfee is also f**ken mad, just one of the many stories about him:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...d/news-story/7f352d6fccd0023bfbabce0b3ae0467f
How can you not be impressed with a man that prefers beautiful African American goddesses?

He is as cool as Mickey Donovan.

Ray-Donovan-Season-1-Episode-4-Black-Cadillac-1.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Meanwhile Pauline is still confused over what plebiscites and a referendums do. "I don't agree with a plebiscite I always said it should go to a referendum".

hindy111

Post Whore
Bitcoin obviously was a good investment. Nobody disputes that. Your argument is that it still is a good investment, which is what merkins are disputing.

You’ve admitted that you are cashing in your profit instead of holding the asset. This shows you aren’t sure. If you’re going to bignote at least grow some f**king balls.

How much did you even make Avenger? If its under 20k it realy isnt worth talking about. If it's 500k I honestly am impressed.

hindy111

Post Whore
Shut up you pissy circular logic cab driving piece of crap. That proves nothing. I never said put your house on it and I haven't either. So what if I have taken some profit. This isn't the stock market where you take a dividend, you silly prick. My bet is that it will reach US$25k by 2020 not US$1million.

And it will and I win,,,,,, again,

Whilst you blow bubbles and wait for your rent to go up.

How can they put house on it if they are renting?

10,000s of people bought houses/ apartments 5 + yrs ago. In thst time most have almost doubled.
f**king geniuses hey? 1000s of them.

The fact is Avenger your wealthier then a lot on here, so you can afford to take more risks. If you lost it probably doesnt stop you from feeding your family. If anything its more of a game and a bit of fun for you I reckon.
Some people have worked really hard for there money and they are smart enough to realise that if things did go wrong and they lost it then it may emotionally drain them. So they play it safe and use what they have to enjoy what they can.

84 Baby

Referee
There are obvious trust issues here. Do I let Amazon into my house or trust the @84 Baby Smart House App ? What about my insurance ? I am sure that Amazon would have a $1B public liability policy. What about you ?
I'd just be the installation guy. Take your issues up with Google, Amazon, etc.

Avenger

Immortal
I have just downed the lot.

I hope for his sake the second part of the bet transpires otherwise it will be awkward.

But I tell you one thing, if I am going to get 28 f**ken reminders of the price every day between now and 2020 I'll just give the $100 to charity now.
Can we just have milestone moments then?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
How can they put house on it if they are renting?

10,000s of people bought houses/ apartments 5 + yrs ago. In thst time most have almost doubled.
f**king geniuses hey? 1000s of them.

The fact is Avenger your wealthier then a lot on here, so you can afford to take more risks. If you lost it probably doesnt stop you from feeding your family. If anything its more of a game and a bit of fun for you I reckon.
Some people have worked really hard for there money and they are smart enough to realise that if things did go wrong and they lost it then it may emotionally drain them. So they play it safe and use what they have to enjoy what they can.
Don't be so easily fooled. I suspect there are quite a few people on here who are wealthier than Avy.

In my experience in real life people who spend most of their time trying to convince me that they are 'wealthy' are often full of shit and covering up for insecurities.

Last edited:

Latest posts