What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
I paid $10 for two heads of broccoli yesterday.

đŸ˜²

It’s in season FFS.

đŸ˜²

It’s in season FFS.

Well if you're going to eat toxic substances you might as well pay a ridiculous price for them.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

đŸ˜²

It’s in season FFS.

How long was the stalks? 10 bucks a kilo in my local coles but it was all stalk and no head. Stick to cauliflower.

I grew up on a farm. Broccoli hold pesticides and spray worse then any other vege. Cauliflower also not good. Most farmers wouldn't eat those two veges. I sure wouldn't. Madness
Even worse is the naturally occurring toxins that the vegetables produce themselves. There's much more of that than anything sprayed on them. It's their defence mechanism.

Gronk

Staff member
f**k. Gronks head is full of pesticides. Now this makes sense. It all makes sense now.
What makes sense is that you don't eat presticides.

Because you, are a pest.

boom-bomb.gif

Vegetarians live longer but. I don't agree with your theory. Beans and blueberries give me my bounce
It's not a theory. And vegetarians living longer is mostly about a healthy user bias. They make all sorts of choices that they believe are good for their health, like not smoking or drinking. Also they wouldn't be combining fat with carbs very often which is really not good.