What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

A couple of the anaemic goths might look good in no 7 of our wests tigers jersey.

The latest, I think it was one of my favourite posters @Bazal said something like

“ knocking the ball on is a better attacking option than passing it to Brooks”

Funny but true.

Brooks could do with a tatt of a chocolate starfish and Marilyn Manson on his forehead.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Have you seen El Diablo at Centennial Park?

View attachment 71714
It’s raining here now. Mad merkins are scaring the wildlife.

EssentialAggressiveLacewing-max-1mb.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My burb has been invaded by Marilyn Manson cosplay merkins. Lots of black lipstick, torn t shirts, long shorts and studded cuffs about. And that’s just the men.

View attachment 71703

well, lets see

Slipknot: pop metal, see them heaps, only beause they were on the bill, not a fan.
Parkway Drive: good Aussie band
Megadeth: Old school
Trivium: average, 5 out of 10
Northlane: boys from Blacktown made good
Armon Amarch: seen them, not too shabby but there are better metal bands
The rest, never hard of half of them. Pretty average for a metal concert but you expect mostly overseas bands as you can see Aussie bands any time and most of the better bands here are Aussies.

Needs more 12 foot Ninja.

I was a big fan of Flock of Ferrets back in the day

Wonderful scrag band.

“ I’m a human colostomy” had a great riff, just before the group vomit improvisation in the key of d major flat.

“ you mum and I went out last night, now you’re my bastard son” won an Aria award back in the 1990s. It featured a rare instrument made out of animal carcass and sharpened cucumbers.

“Piss on the opera house” was their tribute to classical music. It featured a harp and a pink oboe.

Pity they all became accountants or actuaries.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I was a big fan of Flock of Ferrets back in the day

Wonderful scrag band.

“ I’m a human colostomy” had a great riff, just before the group vomit improvisation in the key of d major flat.

“ you mum and I went out last night, now you’re my bastard son” won an Aria award back in the 1990s. It featured a rare instrument made out of animal carcass and sharpened cucumbers.

“Piss on the opera house” was their tribute to classical music. It featured a harp and a pink oboe.

Pity they all became accountants or actuaries.
My favourite song of theirs is "Don't pick him on the bench you bald merkin!".

My favourite song of theirs is "Don't pick him on the bench you bald merkin!".
Instead of xylophones they had a young bald Bea and the drummer used to play his head at the beginning.

it was hollow so they got a lot of rhythmic clunky sounds of it.

During the encore, they would don “ son of Frankenstein” Luke Brooks masks to help clear the pub out.

They would drop their instruments in tribute.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Instead of xylophones they had a young bald Bea and the drummer used to play his head at the beginning.

it was hollow so they got a lot of rhythmic clunky sounds of it.

During the encore, they would don “ son of Frankenstein” Luke Brooks masks to help clear the pub out.

They would drop their instruments in tribute.
It had a ‘16 shells from a thirty ought six’ vibe.

Pricey, Bert and Bobby Jay are still at the bar, haven’t realised the gig finished 27 years ago.

I wonder how Bert is going anyway? I heard he wasn’t well. The best player of that era according to a Panther mate who played against him.

I’ve met Neville Glover, a cop, champion bloke.

He has some stories about some of the crew getting a bit too big for their boots. I doubt that’s the case now.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
He'd have more respect now than he currently does.

I don't know him at all or much about him but from the little I seen I kind of dislike the way he carries himself. Again no idea why. I used to like Vijay Singh when I watched a bit of gold.

I like the fact no-one knew whether or not he was still in the cage. He should have pranked them and hid.

Someone then asks whether or not he’s ok?

😂

“Yeah, all good mate, feeling great actually. Can I’ve another go in the cage?”

@Twizzles other Instagram topics underneath sharkie looked like a very eclectic affair

I didn’t want to open “ two smurfs one cup” but I’m sure in some dark moment I’ll sneak a peek.

Last edited:

Latest posts