What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non panther games

The yak

Juniors
I am sure Robinson will have the Roosters primed next week. A professional club like them won't put with that display again.

franklin2323

Immortal
Its a bad that we are going to have to play them next week after that. They'll come out on fire but if we can match the intensity early I think we'll be ok

You would expect regardless of who you play the 1st 20 mins of a final to be a hard slog. So it be nothing we aren't expecting

age.s

First Grade
Means nothing. Yes not ideal going into next week but really I don’t place to much emphasis on it. Happy to play who ever we come up against and confident we can get the job done if we play to our best.

I dont think its possible to say what it means yet. If we or Melbourne towel them up next week it'll look very much like an indicator that they've been flattering to deceive for a while.

franklin2323

Immortal
It'll be good to get Roosters week 1. Gotta beat the big dogs anyway at some point and we have a second chance safety net just in case.

I wanted them all along. I think being at home and knowing the situation allows us to be better prepared. So I think we win regardless so get them sorted and get the easier Eels in the Prelim

WestyLife

First Grade
I wanted them all along. I think being at home and knowing the situation allows us to be better prepared. So I think we win regardless so get them sorted and get the easier Eels in the Prelim

Definitely agree. Also doubt Eels beat Storm though.