What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

The_Frog

First Grade
Plus a for and against advantage. It means if we can get past the Broncos we only need two more wins to be certain of at least 3rd place. As we found out last year, there is no advantage to coming 1st, and with all games being played in Queensland there is no advantage in coming second either. 4th would mean we might have to play sudden death in week 2 so we'd want to avoid that. All this means we don't need to beat the Storm, or the Roosters after that, and we can hold Nathan back that much longer.

Kilkenny

Coach
Well it’s taken the Storm three minutes to out there first try on the board. They have a few out but highly likely this could be another huge plus for there for and againgst.

Kilkenny

Coach
Wow, Cowboys back in the game off the back of surprise surprise another forward pass. We really should do away with touchies they offer nothing.

Kilkenny

Coach
I counted 8 forward passes from 50cms to several metres..I'm all for technology that stops them, it's almost NFL for the Storm..
I don’t know anymore.

The bunker disallowed two tries tonight which I thought were perfectly fair, no obstruction I just don’t get it.

i think technology hasn’t been a good thing in our game given how our bunker seems to f**k things up so often but maybe we need to pursue the micro chip in the game ball technology to allow more clarity around forward passes and the like.

Ive loved this game for more years than I care to remember but as it stands now, as a spectacle, the game is at its lowest ebb ever. It really is a mess.

Seriously, if we the Panthers were not going so well I’m not sure I would even watch the other seven games so bad is the competition as it stands currently.

Latest posts