What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

murraymob

First Grade
Bunnies 18 dogs 12 .Lewis just did one of the dumbest things ever seen on a footy feild .Halftime called his team up and walking off he grabs walker tackles him to the ground gets 10 minutes in the bin .Bunnies now up by 6

hindy111

Post Whore
No team has anything for us but I have them more of a risk then Storm. Storm have no kicking game

Plenty of footy left this season. 5 teams are a chance. Most likely scenario is a GF repeat but strange things happen in finals.
I do hope we get to play each other in atleast one game. Preferably the GF.

franklin2323

Immortal
Plenty of footy left this season. 5 teams are a chance. Most likely scenario is a GF repeat but strange things happen in finals.
I do hope we get to play each other in atleast one game. Preferably the GF.

I think a repeat GF is almost certain but it only takes an off day to change it. I do like that the focus is off us though.

mxlegend99

Referee
The 91 side. Ave 11 against them per game - I can't remember anyone with a better defence record.

Currently we are at 10 per game.

Defence is key in big games
Without Nathan the average is increasing though.

Average of 17 points against us the past 5 games... and aside from Eels it's not from good teams.

Storm have averaged 10 points against over the past 5weeks. So while our season average is better. Current form is not even close

franklin2323

Immortal
Without Nathan the average is increasing though.

Average of 17 points against us the past 5 games... and aside from Eels it's not from good teams.

Storm have averaged 10 points against over the past 5weeks. So while our season average is better. Current form is not even close

Roosters aren't a good side?

Sharks, Roosters, Eels are top 8 teams.

We have had Origin guys in an out the side. Edwards and a few others missing.

We wouldn't of had a whole squad training session for 6 weeks.

Storm have played Newcastle, Roosters, WT, Warriors and GC

So not exactly carving up good sides aside from the Roosters which was more the Roosters not turning up.

The comp is still ours to lose

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Roosters aren't a good side?

Sharks, Roosters, Eels are top 8 teams.

We have had Origin guys in an out the side. Edwards and a few others missing.

We wouldn't of had a whole squad training session for 6 weeks.

Storm have played Newcastle, Roosters, WT, Warriors and GC

So not exactly carving up good sides aside from the Roosters which was more the Roosters not turning up.

The comp is still ours to lose
Roosters side is torn to shreds by injury. Full strength they're a great side. Depleted they're just a bit better than the teams making up the numbers. Sharks are only a top 8 side because 10 teams are shit and 2 of those shit teams must sit in the 8 somewhere.

Storm have had more guys out regularly than us and are piling on cricket scores and conceding less points. They are comfortably in better form than we are.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Roosters side is torn to shreds by injury. Full strength they're a great side. Depleted they're just a bit better than the teams making up the numbers. Sharks are only a top 8 side because 10 teams are shit and 2 of those shit teams must sit in the 8 somewhere.

Storm have had more guys out regularly than us and are piling on cricket scores and conceding less points. They are comfortably in better form than we are.
The Storm having rep players out is normal for them, so they cope. We will learn to deal with this. I do get your point.

mxlegend99

Referee
The Storm having rep players out is normal for them, so they cope. We will learn to deal with this. I do get your point.
Well theyre used to the rep period. But this year they have been missing gun players every week even before Origin.

Im sure once we get Nathan and Jarome back our defence will bounce back and our points scoring will sky rocket too. I just hope Storm cant find another level once theyre back at full strength.

franklin2323

Immortal

We have conceded 16.6 a game in the bad period.

They have guys out but mainly in forwards

Remis Smith
Olam

Haven't missed a game

Brandon Smith
Hughes

Have only missed one

Addo-Carr only missed 2

Hynes has played more then Edwards, Luai, Cleary and Api

How do you think we would go with such a settled backline/ spine?

mxlegend99

Referee
We have conceded 16.6 a game in the bad period.

They have guys out but mainly in forwards

Remis Smith
Olam

Haven't missed a game

Brandon Smith
Hughes

Have only missed one

Addo-Carr only missed 2

Hynes has played more then Edwards, Luai, Cleary and Api

How do you think we would go with such a settled backline/ spine?
Settled spine?

Their first choice fullback has been out most the season.
Their first choice hooker has missed half the season.
Cam Munster missed a bunch of games before and leading into the Origin period.

Nicho Hynes has played more than any of our spine and he wasn't even in their top 17 to begin the season. He only came into the team to replace Ryan Papenhuyzen with a few games off the bench in between injuries to Papz.

I think if our spine was on backups for so long we would not bew close to sitting first or equal first on the ladder. We certainly wouldn't be handling it aswell as the Storm.

franklin2323

Immortal
Settled spine?

Their first choice fullback has been out most the season.
Their first choice hooker has missed half the season.
Cam Munster missed a bunch of games before and leading into the Origin period.

Nicho Hynes has played more than any of our spine and he wasn't even in their top 17 to begin the season. He only came into the team to replace Ryan Papenhuyzen with a few games off the bench in between injuries to Papz.

I think if our spine was on backups for so long we would not bew close to sitting first or equal first on the ladder. We certainly wouldn't be handling it aswell as the Storm.

Brandon Smith and Hughes are test players.

Is Grant even their 1st choice hooker? He was at Tigers last year been off the bench this year.

I want to see our spine play more than the 6 games together before rule us out.

Crichton to play more then 2 games in the same position too.

Not to mention the 6 current Origin players we have fresh and training with the side too

murraymob

First Grade
Raiders 12 eels 6
Would be good to see the raiders win but you can’t help but feel the eels have more points in them .the raiders have been the better team in the half