What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

Fangs

Coach
Said it like 5 times already but once more for good measure.

Tom T is the best player in the world. And this is right up there for all time great form patches. He is on another planet in terms of game influence.

The_Frog

First Grade
Tom T is the best player in the world. And this is right up there for all time great form patches. He is on another planet in terms of game influence.
If he runs roughshod over the Storm next week like he has done over the bottom two sides, and then does it to us as well, then he's the best player in the world. The way Manly cut loose in both those games papers over a number of problems, IMHO. Both the Cowboys and the Bulldogs troubled them for a long time. They are scintillating when they get on top, but next week is a massive jump in opposition quality. Des has his work cut out bringing them back to Earth.

Panther Pete

Juniors
If he runs roughshod over the Storm next week like he has done over the bottom two sides, and then does it to us as well, then he's the best player in the world. The way Manly cut loose in both those games papers over a number of problems, IMHO. Both the Cowboys and the Bulldogs troubled them for a long time. They are scintillating when they get on top, but next week is a massive jump in opposition quality. Des has his work cut out bringing them back to Earth.
I agree with what you are saying about Turbo and Manly but we did pretty much the same thing in the past 2 weeks against the Tigers and a NSW Cup Parra side.

Girds89

Bench
Manly do seem to be a one trick pony but. If you shut down turbo or limit him thats more than half the battle.

Still, hes a freak.

I wouldnt be suprised if they upset melbourne..

Fangs

Coach
Nath is the best player in the world.

As a Panthers fans I'd love to say that. He is the best 7. He will be second on dally m points and he is obviously part of the discussion.

Its a massive shame that guys like Tom and Cleary arent getting a chance to represent in the WC 2021. They deserve to showcase their skills at that level. Part of me wants Tedesco injured to you get to see both of them in their best positions. Hopefully next year.

Fangs

Coach

I think we will run into Manly in the finals. That may settle the argument and I hope it's in Clearys favour.

The_Frog

First Grade
I think we will run into Manly in the finals. That may settle the argument and I hope it's in Clearys favour.
One's an organiser, the other's a runner. It's a silly argument. Like comparing Reg Gasnier to Norm Provan.

If we're going to control Tom when we meet them, it will be our defensive structure that does it.

murraymob

Coach
Titans v warriors
Will be a interesting game titans must win by 11 or more to grab last place in the 8 currently up 6 nil

Munky

Coach
Titans Warriors hands is fun so far.

Neither team seems to want hold the middle so it's end to end stuff.