What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

Original Name

Juniors
They got close that game but look at their tries.
Intercept
Grubber that hits the post and a long range try down our weaker left side.

That is allowing for us playing at prob 80%
Tommy was absolutely out on his feet that game following the ball in defence because we were spinning it from edge to edge so much so his usual involvement in attack wasn't there. He took the intercept because he was taking a spell out on the wing. He'll be more active if we play them again.

Jane Murray

Bench
Gotta feel for Caleb Atkins tonight - he had a shocker. CHN had a decent game thought out of the 2 ex-panthers there.

Wighton is a myth this season which might just mean Luai gets selected for the Blues - which is something I definitely do not want.
Oh I do. Yes his selection, among others, could cost us a game, or two, however, look at the bigger picture.

The Realist

Juniors
however, look at the bigger picture.

I am and I see it differently to you. I am perfectly happy with the majority of our players being underrated. Underrated players don't demand big contracts, so there is more chance of us keeping an excellent roster together.

Jane Murray

Bench
I am and I see it differently to you. I am perfectly happy with the majority of our players being underrated. Underrated players don't demand big contracts, so there is more chance of us keeping an excellent roster together.
What ever tickles your fancy. I hope they get picked.

The Realist

Juniors
Well the NRL Roosters winning hasn't helped us (Thanks Titans you useless merkins) and Warriors getting rolled by a close to full strength Storm means our strangle hold on Top spot is about to end...and we are still a form slump away from dropping out of the Top 4.

WestyLife

First Grade
Well the NRL Roosters winning hasn't helped us (Thanks Titans you useless merkins) and Warriors getting rolled by a close to full strength Storm means our strangle hold on Top spot is about to end...and we are still a form slump away from dropping out of the Top 4.

I don't see that happening unless we have injuries. Our halves are simply too good.

murraymob

Coach
Parra v tigers parra 14 tigers 6
Got to say parra getting a big leg up with the 6 to go. .there getting them late in the count around halfway . Score line deceiving parra all over the tiges

murraymob

Coach
the eels up 32 to 6 the game changed on the sin binning of the tigers player ex panther Blore dumb move went from 14 to 6 to 32 to 6 game over

murraymob

Coach
To think our only problem is who plays and who is out .Compare that to the dragons getting flogged by the dogs.i am happy I took the dogs with 13.5 start