What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

TheRiff

Juniors
Moylan - injuries make him a bad player

Luai - injuries are an excuse for poor form

Was it is Luai's injury?

Cronk said last week he was playing a different role which as such meant he was doing different things. Which would make him a better player.

Moylan never evolved as such injuries hurt him when he couldn't do the off the cuff plays

The_Frog

First Grade
We lost it ourselves. How many Storm tries would you say were well worked tries?
The last one was the result of good hole running by Papenhuyzen. The others were from our errors or in the case of the Smith try before half time pure luck.

TheRiff

Juniors
The last one was the result of good hole running by Papenhuyzen. The others were from our errors or in the case of the Smith try before half time pure luck.

May and or Cleary should of done better to close the gap. I put all done to errors from us

So going on from that is was a choke. This years side is much better as rookies are now Origin players and so on

Vicpanther

Juniors
so absolutly nothing has come from papenhausen lifting up a knocked out player and then dumping him again just so he can play the ball.
Bit of bullshit if you ask me. Just because he is in the same team still showed no duty of care.

Whino

Bench
Felt f**king dirty hoping Parra won… but works well for us in the long run I suppose.

(Still, I had to take 3 showers to feel half human again)

ace-ventura-jim-carrey.gif

Munky

Coach
Did anyone else notice how fast the Storm transitioned from defence into attack?

The Eels botched a few last tackle options near the line and Hughes, Munster, JAC immediately started getting the ball to where the defence wasn't set.

TheRiff

Juniors
Did anyone else notice how fast the Storm transitioned from defence into attack?

The Eels botched a few last tackle options near the line and Hughes, Munster, JAC immediately started getting the ball to where the defence wasn't set.

That is how they get their points.

Latest posts