What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Terminator - new F7s webmaster

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Non Terminator - new F7s webmaster

As of round 2, 2010, I am officially passing the ball to Non Terminator.

I've been maintaining the F7s website since 2003 but other off-site commitments have intervened. That, and I think it's time to hand it over to some fresh legs. And I'm told that NT has the freshest legs in the business.

Many thanks to NT. I know you'll do a super job at what is a very important part of the F7s. I have every confidence that you've got what it takes to do the hard yards and I know you'll make some great improvements.

So any future suggestions and reports on any areas that require corrections should be directed to NT.

Cheers.

Thanks a heap Willow. Hope to do you all proud.
A few pages have been done, hope everyone enjoys how it's going.

F7s Webmaster...nice title too. :lol:

Monk

Referee
GIMME A N... N!!!
GIMME A O... O!!!
GIMME A N... N!!!

GIMME A TERMINATOR!!! TERMINATOR!!!

would have done each letter individually bu i feel that would be wasting both your time and mine. Congrats NT, your a champ.

Jesbass

First Grade
You'll do great, NT. Welcome aboard! One of the perks of this job, as I'm sure Willow will tell you, is a year's worth of linament for free! :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually there is a benefit or two. By compiling the team and player stats each week, you get a pretty good handle on how the comp is going and how players are fairing. Plus few extra experience points when it comes to working out how to tackle the season as a team captain.

Titanic

First Grade
And I'm told that NT has the freshest legs in the business

And in the spirit of waxing all things lyrical... "great legs, shame about the face". :D

Onya NT - I'm sure you'll do a great job - thanks Willow for the previous sustained efforts. :clap: