What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

None Of Corey Parkers Business....

kmav23

Juniors
The Broncos are privately furious that Inglis reneged on the deal, with senior Broncos player Parker saying on Brisbane radio yesterday: "You don't really want those sorts of people involved in your club if they don't want to be there anyway.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...self-greg-inglis/story-e6frexnr-1225949631300

I dont think its any of Corey parker business what Greg Inglis does..

1- he doesnt know the full situation

2- its none of his business what another player does in negotiating his salary..

4 - How about Justin Hodges

ratsack2

Juniors
I think he has every right to an opnion

contract law says Brisbane could force inglis to play for them if they wanted
him to

but who would want that cheating liar at their club I certainly woundnt

mrpwnd

Bench
The Broncos are privately furious that Inglis reneged on the deal, with senior Broncos player Parker saying on Brisbane radio yesterday: "You don't really want those sorts of people involved in your club if they don't want to be there anyway.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...self-greg-inglis/story-e6frexnr-1225949631300

2- its none of his business what another player does in negotiating his salary..

Look, Corey Parker is a stupid and brainless numpty, but he's just saying he doesn't care and that if Inglis doesn't really want to be there/can't be there then he doesn't want to play with him.
What's the matter with a stupid and brainless numpty saying that?

Frailty

First Grade
I don't see what your issue with what he is saying really is?

1. He may know the situation as a senior member of the club, but even if he doesn't you can't say Inglis has shown that he wants to be at the Broncos.

2. He doesn't make any reference to money.

3. Broncos let him go when he didn't want to be there. And welcomed him back when he did.
What's the issue?

mrpwnd

Bench

1. He may know the situation as a senior member of the club, but even if he doesn't you can't say Inglis has shown that he wants to be at the Broncos.

3. Broncos let him go when he didn't want to be there. And welcomed him back when he did.
What's the issue?
Maybe he's just stupid and brainless and maybe kmav is also overreacting as well.

skeepe

Immortal
I think Parker has every right as a senior player to comment on the way turncoat scum like Inglis have treated his club.

kmav23

Juniors
I think he has every right to an opnion

contract law says Brisbane could force inglis to play for them if they wanted
him to

but who would want that cheating liar at their club I certainly woundnt

you dont buy a house on a handshake...

the are many clauses in a contract.. a million dollar contract is not done over a handshake...its valid when its signed on paper and both lawyers approve,,as many details to agree on

If Inglis broke his leg out for the season do you think they will still sign
him ?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
well it does affect Parker like it affects other players. I imagine some players would ahve had their contract negotiations on hold whislt this saga was going on, others had an expectation he'd be joing them (i.e. hodges)

it's a dog act by Inglis no matter how you look at it

Brutus

Referee
Parker will be signing for the Roosters soon anyway.

Kmav- go back to your AFL forums.

kmav23

Juniors

What's the issue?

contracts negotiations break down all the time...in business... after verbal and handshakes...

a player commenting about another players contract neg which is confidential ...

would you want your co worker commenting about your pay neg publicly...?

Danish

Referee
Is kmav23 Inglis himself??

The awesome counting ability in the opening post certainly suggests so...

Azkatro

First Grade

3 - You're a gimp with no clue because you can't even count to 3.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Corey Parker = merkin and a sh*t player too. He should take lessons from his captain (an infinitely more talented player and better person) on how to be dignified and gracious in tough times.

kmav23

Juniors
I think Parker has every right as a senior player to comment on the way turncoat scum like Inglis have treated his club.

Inglis has never played for Broncos...

What about Justin Hodges... from roosters wanting to leave mid season...

kmav23

Juniors
Until the contract is signed on paper...

then both parties can walk away.... happens all the day in proffesional sports and in business...

broncos would walk away if inglis broke his leg....

Minotaur

Juniors
I agree with Parker, seriously every club should adopt a NO DICKHEAD policy. I know I wouldn't want a player with no loyalty or integrity in my club, he sold out his state to play for another state he had no right to join, and now he shakes the broncos hands with one hand while driving the knife in their backs with the other.

kmav23

Juniors
Parker will be signing for the Roosters soon anyway.

Kmav- go back to your AFL forums.

hehe the irony then from parker.....

people salary neg and discussions at work is their confidential business...especially someone who is not even in your team yet

kmav23

Juniors
I agree with Parker, seriously every club should adopt a NO DICKHEAD policy. I know I wouldn't want a player with no loyalty or integrity in my club, he sold out his state to play for another state he had no right to join, and now he shakes the broncos hands with one hand while driving the knife in their backs with the other.

i suppose broncos neg with hodges when his still with roosters was okay...

Evenflow

Bench
Until the contract is signed on paper...

then both parties can walk away....

Get a clue halfwit. Steve Turner didn't sign a contract and all he had with the Tits was a verbal agreement but that's all they needed. The only reason he could walk away from the agreement and stay with the Storm is because the Tits allowed it after they received compensation. If they wanted to keep him they were well within their rights to do so.

Inglis actually went one further and signed a letter of agreement with Brisbane so if they wanted to enforce it then they too would have every right to do so and would win. The thing is they don't want to keep the merkin now and i don't blame them.