What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT AGAIN!! Tim drinking already??/ Suspended indefinitely

Really he could have been having dinner and drinking water. Surely he is not that stupid.

Eela and Colonel it's not like you two to go off without knowing the full story.

IF he has been drinking alchol then sack him and he deserves it but FFS how will they prove it. He could say he was drinking water maybe he really was.

If he has been drinking Alchol then he deserves what ever he gets.

Gronk

Staff member
Well that will do me. Yes he's a d!ckhead then.

Problem is that freeking Brisbane/Penrith will just go and snap him up !

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
Really he could have been having dinner and drinking water. Surely he is not that stupid.

Eela and Colonel it's not like you two to go off without knowing the full story.

IF he has been drinking alchol then sack him and he deserves it but FFS how will they prove it. He could say he was drinking water maybe he really was.

If he has been drinking Alchol then he deserves what ever he gets.

I've never been so sure about this in my life...believe me.

James Maloney
Trent Hodkinson
Kris Keating

there's a golden opportunity for these kids if they want it...it's now up to them to step up.

Pazza

First Grade
innocent until proven guilty

i bet he was just out having a coke with mates

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee what a fool, if true he should be shown the door. He has all the talent in the world but has nothing between the ears. What a waste :x

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And how would Blake be feeling??? Left the club and there is now an opening for him. Silly silly boy.

eelavation said:
I got wind of this at lunch time today and the source was impecible.

it's not based on the telegraph, infact I'm surprised that it took them this long to publish the story.

Eela you'll see the story posted at midnight...I'm surprised WE didn't jump on it earlier.

IF there were any other players they should go too, They should of stopped him if they cared.

Maybe he was dinking water or coke really we should give him the benefit of the doubt before we hang him. Hopefully he is not that stupid.

spiderdan

Bench
i will be very disappointed if this is true.

i have no problem with people drinking but a few days after that last incident where tim said he wouldn't drink again until the end of next season it would just be wrong. the guy, by his own admission, has a problem with grog.

it's not enough to just say you aren't going to drink as i firmly believe a person is defined by their actions not their words. if he is finished with the club then i sincerely wish him all the best in finding a way to lead a positive life and look forward to keating coming through as our next gun player. it would be a shame given that regardless of what people think of him personally most would agree he has enourmous potential.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
the cub had to go and pick him up from the toll gate, im sure he was on the drink and smashed off his face.
Cya timmy

p.s. thanks for the money you just freed up, we can now sign inu woohoo

Gronk

Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:
There is strong mail out there.

I'd say people prepare yourselves.

Well if Brisbane are lurking - Fitzy wasn't born yesterday. ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pazza said:
innocent until proven guilty

i bet he was just out having a coke with mates

you can play that line if you want but I can you the damage is done and you'll know more tomorrow.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No more excuses, if he gave a toss he wouldn't been on the drink a few days after the last incedent. Give a guy a chance who actually gives a toss.

TheParraboy

Staff member
come on guys,

timmy is just having some fun in good ole sydney town like any young kid :sarcasm:

Dav3

Juniors
My brother was at the eastern last night with cousins and freinds and spent the night with Tim Smith, Hayne and Mateo who where all there.

Although he said Tim was a dickhead and so uphimself, he said he didnt have not one drink all night, even though he was offered by my brother and other friends.

Believe it if you want, i dont know if Tim went to another pub after and drank but he did not have a sip up until over 3.30am at the eastern in bondi.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
this throws our 2008 plans all over the place now....argh what an idiot..how can someone be so stupid......

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Dav3 said:
My brother was at the easter last night with cousins and freinds and spent the night with Tim Smith, Hayne and Mateo who where all there.

Although he said Tim was a dickhead and so uphimself, he said he didnt have not one drink all night, even though he was offered by my brother and other friends.

Believe it if you want, i dont know if Tim went to another pub after and drank but he did not have a sip up until over 3.30am at the eastern in bondi.
the club said they cam and picked him up from the toll gate hotel

benoir91

Juniors
i know hes probably gonna get sacked
but its not like hes done much rong he got drunk and thats it he didnt abuse anyone
but still he was on an alcohol ban