What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT AGAIN!! Tim drinking already??/ Suspended indefinitely

emjaycee

Coach
This is seriously so funny that it is not funny... Timmy Timmy Timmy, tut, tut, tut.
You silly silly man!!

(I refuse to excuse him with a tag of "young, boy, inexperienced, etc").

Guess some Forumites better learn to love Finchy hey.

Pazza

First Grade
eelavation said:
you can play that line if you want but I can you the damage is done and you'll know more tomorrow.

well i hope the eels management give the kid the chance to explain himself

Dav3

Juniors
Yes i know, i read that but im just letting use know he did not have a drink at the eastern all night, my brother was with mateo all night and he said he was a gem and looking after timmy the whole time and timmy didnt have a sip of anything so i dont know wen he staretd drinking since they left at like 4am?

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
benoir91 said:
i know hes probably gonna get sacked
but its not like hes done much rong he got drunk and thats it he didnt abuse anyone
but still he was on an alcohol ban
He is dumb bro....we dont need idiots like him around...we have kripy, hodkinson and many more coming through

lewiscook

Juniors
im deadset shattered!
i so hope we dont get rid of him pleaseeeee!!!
he obviously needs help!
can anyone confirm that he wont be told to go else where :(:(:(:(:(!

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
merry christmas tim and a happynew year

you have ruined everything....thrown the parra team into crisis.....go back to qld

Pazza

First Grade
Dav3 said:
Although he said Tim was a dickhead and so uphimself, he said he didnt have not one drink all night, even though he was offered by my brother and other friends.

No wonder he is being a dick, your bro is offering him drinks and he is on a alcohole ban :lol:

how about offering Ben Cousins a line!

lewiscook

Juniors
im bloody sick of this crap!
i bet its some old fart trying to get some cash out of the media....
i really hope timmy was innocent! an from what i heard he was with mateo allnight...
can anyone confirm anything? like if timmy still has his job?

SHATTERED :(

cook....

WA Eel

Juniors
I guess it's Finch back to 7 with Keating outside of him. That probably works out in the end because Finch plays best with a dominant 5/8 outside of him. Also, I've never seen Keating play, but if he's as dominant as he's made out to be, him and Smith would have ended up getting in each others anyway.

emjaycee

Coach
hindmarsh4pm said:
you have ruined everything....thrown the parra team into crisis.....go back to qld

All that he has ruined is his own chance at grand final glory with the mighty Blue and Golds.

Losing one player does not put the team into crisis. If he was injured in a trial match and ruled out for the season, would that be a crisis - no, we would just get on with it as we will regardless. At least it was 3 months before the start of the season and not 3 days before the GF.

Pazza

First Grade
eelavation said:
how do you know that hasn't already been done??? ;-)

:lol: i dont know, why dont you just tell us!

if he was out having a sip of beer, fine him and make him start his season in reggies, he has too much of that x factor, we need him.

emjaycee

Coach
Pazza said:

if he was out having a sip of beer, fine him and make him start his season in reggies, he has too much of that x factor, we need him.

If his contract states Zero tolerance then 1 sip is 1 too many and he has breached his contract. X factor or not, we dont need a dickhead.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pazza said:

please mate...if he's offended again which i believe he has than he's got to go, X-factor or no X-factor. :roll:

Latest posts