What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Not held"?

Rebel

First Grade
In the Dragons Warriors game today. One of the worst calls I have seen.

Thoughts?

RedVee

First Grade
I loved it. :)

Guys show me a game that has no errors by refs or players.
Play to the whistle and move on, otherwise we'd all go mad.

j0nesy

Bench
The call was right, the Warriors had a 4 th man that came in late in the tackle, thats why it was allowed to play on.

Koopa111

Juniors
Im not a supporter for either side but saints fans you guys would be fuming if that call went the other way and cost you guys your first win in weeks.......

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I loved it. :)

Guys show me a game that has no errors by refs or players.
Play to the whistle and move on, otherwise we'd all go mad.

Easy attitude to have when you win by 4. Not so easy when you lose a chance for a home semi. Terrible non call, still we played pretty shit.

Koopa111

Juniors
i just think if the warriors didnt let him go when they did i feel a penalty would have went to the dragons unfair IMO but as someone has said there are bad calls in every game just gotta live with them.

HowHigh

Coach
It was a questionable call, but it was a disgrace to the game of rugby league due to the fact it was awarded to the dragons and the ref should be sacked.

True, if a ref does not call a knock on or forward pass there is obviously no issue either as he never called the error.

I can live woth that, refs are human (except for Shortall who is a knob and Klein who is a peanut). There are always going to be calls like that, you just have to get up and move on.

Garts

Bench
I can live woth that, refs are human (except for Shortall who is a knob and Klein who is a peanut). There are always going to be calls like that, you just have to get up and move on.

I'm glad it went your way anyway. Manly will more than likely finish 2nd, if the dragons lost you would have probably finished 7th. Nightmare first up final.

ethan tremblay

Juniors
I'm glad it went your way anyway. Manly will more than likely finish 2nd, if the dragons lost you would have probably finished 7th. Nightmare first up final.

not a manly supporter but wouldn't you rather play the dragons instead of the tigers???? call me crazy but there one of the form teams in the comp:sarcasm:

_Johnsy

Referee
When I was young, one of the first things I was taught was play the refs whistle/call.

NZ didn't. End thread.